Brief About Dr. Atul Prasad
Dr. Atul Prasad is currently working as Director and HOD of the BLK Super Speciality Hospital’s Neurology Department in New Delhi. Prior to joining BLK, he also worked as a Senior Consultant at Fortis Escorts in New Delhi, a Consultant at ARTEMIS Health Sciences in Gurgaon and a Senior Consultant and Head of Neurology at Fortis in Noida.
Furthermore, he also has 38 papers in international journals and has authored/co-authored 17 chapters. Additionally, he is an expert in Parkinson’s disease, Stroke and Movement Disorders (Parkinson’s disease).
Member of Associations
- Member of Indian Academy of Neurology
- Neurologist Society of India
- Indian Epilepsy Association
- Malaysian Society of Neuro Sciences
- Neurology, Movement Disorder (Parkinson’s disease and Botulinum Toxin Injection) & Acute Stroke Unit.
- Alzheimer's disease treatment
- Blood Clot Brain Surgery
- Brain Haemorrhage Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Craniotomy Surgery
- CyberKnife Treatment
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gamma Knife for AVM or Brain Tumor
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Pituitary Tumor Treatment