Brief About Dr. Jose Paul
Dr. Jose Paul is a well-known neonatologist with over 17 years of experience. He has more than 10 years of experience in advanced neonatal critical care in multiple Level 3 NICUs and is an expert in the management of low-weight infants. Infant nutrition, particularly for pre-term newborns, is his area of expertise.
He received his MCPS from the College of Physicians and Surgeons in Mumbai, India, and his DCH from Temple Street Hospital at the University of Dublin in Dublin. He has also worked for the Sultanate of Oman’s Ministry of Health and the Sultanate of Oman’s Royal Hospital. Dr. Paul’s research has been published in national and international peer-reviewed journals.
- MBBS, Govt. Medical College, Nagpur
- DCH, College of Physicians and Surgeons, Mumbai, India
- MRCPCH, Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health, London
- FRCP, Fellow of Royal College of Physicians, Edinburgh, U.K.
Work Experience Of Dr. Jose Paul
Consultant, Aaster Medcity Hospital, Kochi
- Treatment of fractures and other injuries in children
- Tonsillitis Treatment
- Infant & Child nutrition
- Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
- Congenital Disorders Evaluation / Treatment
- Measles Treatment
- Growth & Development Evaluation / Management
- Infectious Disease Treatment
- Development Assessment
- Health Checkup (Pediatric)
- New Born Care
- Cough Treatment
- Malaria Treatment
- Viral Fever Treatment
- Jaundice Treatment