- Dr. Meghana is a well-known & eminent Gynaecologist & Obstetrician with experience of more than 8+ years.
- Dr. Reddy has expertise in the treatment of Abnormal bleeding, Endometriosis, Irregular menstruation (heavy bleeding, prolonged periods), Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS), Chronic Pelvic Pain, Female sexuality issues, Fibroids, Fistulas, General physicals, Immunizations and injections, and Ovarian cysts.
- Dr. Meghana Reddy is an active member of the Federation of Obstetric & Gynaecological Society of India, World Association of Laparoscopic Surgery, Diabetes in pregnancy study group India, & gestosis.
- Dr. Meghana is well-trained in the field of Laparoscopic & robotic surgery.
- The doctor is also a recipient of the “Top-gun” award from the acclaimed World Laparoscopic association.
- MBBS, 2009, JSS Medical College, Mysore
- MS, 2013, JSS Medical College, Mysore
- 2013, Apollo Indraprastha Hospital- FMSA
- 2013, Apollo Indraprastha Hospital- DMSA
Work Experience Of Dr. Meghana Reddy
- Senior Consultant, Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Abnormal bleeding
- Irregular menstruation (heavy bleeding, prolonged periods)
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- Chronic Pelvic Pain
- Female sexuality issues
- General physicals
- Immunizations and injections
- Ovarian cysts
- Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Urinary tract infections
- Uterine, vaginal and vulvar disorders
- Vaginal yeast infections
- Warts and premalignant lesions of the lower reproductive tract
- Fecal Incontinence/Accidental Bowel Leakage (ABL)
- Lower genital tract dysplasia
- Pelvic floor dysfunction
- Pelvic heaviness or fullness
- Urinary incontinence
- Urine leakage
- Uterine prolapse
- Vaginal vault prolapse
- Tension-free vaginal taping/Vaginal vault suspension
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, FRCOG
42 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MD, MSc, Fellowship
26 years of experience
Consultant , Fellowship, DNB, MS, MBBS
12 years of experience
New Delhi, India