- Dr. Solomon is a consultant pediatric cardiac surgeon at Apollo Hospital, Chennai.
- In his ten years of practice, Dr. Neville has performed over 3100 cardiac surgeries on newborn babies with convoluted cardiac conditions as well as on adults with congenital heart disease.
- Dr. Solomon heads his own unit of cardiology at Apollo Hospital, Chennai since 2005.
- Dr. Neville was the Registrar in cardiothoracic surgery at Green Lane Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand in 2001.
- Dr. along with his other associate pediatric cardiologists runs the Save a Child’s Heart Initiative (SACHI) Program at Apollo Hospital.
- Dr. Neville Solomon is the chairman of Alfred Solomon Heart Foundation.
MBBS, Madras Medical College
MS, Medical College Hospital, Trivandrum
MCh, Madras Medical College
Work Experience Of Dr. Neville Solomon
Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
Green Lane Hospital, Auckland, New Zealand
- Bypass Surgery
- Aortic Valve Surgery
- Blood Vessel Dilators
- Infarct exclusion surgery
- Thoracic surgery
- Aorta Surgery
- Aldosterone inhibitors
- Heart Valve Surgery
- Left Ventricular Assisted Device
- Minimally Invasive CABG
- Keyhole Angioplasty
- Ventricular Tachycardia
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Complete Heart Block
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Biventricular Pacing
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- Coronary Angiogram
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DNB
23 years of experience
Noida , India
Consultant , Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship, DM, MD, MBBS
15 years of experience