- Dr. (Prof) Bellarmine is a highly regarded Medical Oncologist, practicing successfully for over 47+ years.
- Dr. Vincent Lawrence also has expertise in Haematology and deals with cases of Breast Cancer, Chemotherapy, Haematology, Biopsy, and Palliative treatment.
- Dr. Bellarmine was the recipient of several awards including the Silver Jubilee Memorial Prize (Gold Medal) in Medicine (during MD) from Stanley Medical College and the Doctor’s Day Award for his exemplary contribution to Medical Oncology by the Indian Medical Association in 1994.
- Dr. Lawrence’s name was included in the “Who is who” in the World Medical Oncology List.
- Dr. Vincent has the membership of various prestigious associations such as the Indian Medical Association, Indian Society of Physicians, American College of Physicians, American Society of Clinical Oncology, (Emeritus Member), Indian Society of Hematology, and Indian Society of Oncology.
- Dr. is also involved in teaching and is an Additional Professor and Professor in various Medical Colleges.
- Dr. (Prof) Bellarmine takes a keen interest in research and has several publications in journals, advertising in India and abroad to his credit.
MD, 1972, Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Fellowship, 1971, Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
MBBS, 1964, Stanley Medical College and Hospital, Chennai
Work Experience Of Dr. (Prof) Bellarmine Vincent Lawrence
Senior Consultant, Fortis Malar Hospital ,Chennai
Director, Tamil Nadu Hospital, Chennai, 2000
Senior Consultant, King Fahad Specialist Hospital, Buraidah, Saudi Arabia, 1990
Consultant, Employee’s State Insurance Dispensary, Coimbatore, 1972
Consultant, Army Medical Corps, 1969
Professor, Sri Ramanchandra University, Chennai
1. Doctor’s Day Award, for exemplary achievement, Medical Oncology, Indian Medical Association (IMA), 1994
2. Enlisted in “Who is Who” World Medical Oncology
3. Silver Jubilee Memorial Prize (Gold Medal), Medicine (during MD), Stanley Medical College and Hospital
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic treatment of Breast Cancer,
- Palliative Treatment
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Brain CNS Tumor Treatment - Adults
- Brain CNS Tumors Treatment - Children
- Breast Biopsy
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Breast Oncology
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Gestational Trophoblastic Disease (GTD) Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL