- Dr. Raghavendra is a well-known and eminent Surgical Gastroenterologist with more than 13+ years of experience.
- The doctor specializes in Surgical Gastroenterology, Liver Transplantation, and Hepatobiliary Surgery.
- Dr. Nagaraja is also an expert in General Surgery & Minimally Invasive GI Surgery.
- Dr. Raghavendra Nagaraja has several papers and advertisements to his credit.
- MBBS, 2002, Vijayanagar institute of medical sciences, Bellary
- MS, 2006, General Surgery, Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore
- DNB, 2013, Sir Ganga Ram hospital, New delhi
Work Experience Of Dr. Raghavendra Nagaraja
- Associate Consultant, (GI and Liver Transplant), Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, 2015
- Consultant, GI and HPB Surgery, Vikram Hospital, Mysore, 2016
- Consultant, GI and HPB Surgery, Sparsh Hospital, Bangalore, 2017
- Consultant, Columbia Asia Hospital, Bangalore
- Surgical Gastroenterology
- Hepatobiliary Surgery
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Liver Transplant
- Partial colectomy
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
- Whipple Surgery
Senior Consultant Diploma, MS, MBBS
19 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MD, DM, FRCP
33 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
21 years of experience Noida , India