- Dr. Rahul Chandola is currently associated as a Senior Consultant with the Department of Cardiothoracic Surgery at Global Hospitals, Chennai.
- Dr. Rahul has performed more than 100 successful heart transplants and has 21+ years of experience.
- Dr. Rahul’s interests are Adult and Pediatric – Heart Transplants, VADS and Artificial Heart, Off-pump single as well as double lung transplantations, Bilateral lung transplantations through midline sternotomies, Ex-vivo lung perfusion techniques for donor lung preservation, Exvivo Perfusion for donor’s hearts and ECMO.
- Dr. Rahul Chandola is expertise in Heart Transplantation & Lung Transplantation.
HOD, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
Director, Narayana Hrudayala Hospital,Jaipur
Head of Department, Apollo Hospitals ,Dhaka
Senior Consultant, RTIICS,Calcutta
Work Experience Of Dr. Rahul Chandola
Senior Consultant, Global Hospitals, Chennai
- Adult and Pediatric - Heart Transplants, VADS and Artificial Heart, Off-pump single as well as double lung transplantations, Bilateral lung transplantations through midline sternotomies, Ex-vivo lung perfusion techniques for donor lung preservation, Exvivo Perfusion for donor hearts and ECMO
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- ECMO Support
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Ross Procedure
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Valve Repair Replacement
Consultant , MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh
11 years of experience
Chief , MBBS, MS, MCh
21 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh,
31 years of experience Chennai , India