- Dr. Santanu is one of the most well-known & eminent oncologists in the field of Pediatric Oncology in India.
- Dr. Santanu Sen has an experience of more than 15+ years & has treated all cases of pediatric cancers including leukemia, lymphoma, brain, and other tumors.
- The doctor has done a fellowship in Paediatric Oncology from Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle, UK.
- Dr. Sen has been an examiner at the Royal College of Paediatrics & Child Health, UK & College of Physicians & Surgeons, Mumbai.
- The doctor has appeared in various noteworthy news media like Daily News & Analysis, Health Site, Times Of India.
- Dr. Santanu Sen has also been an active member of some of the esteemed organizations like the International Society of Paediatric Oncology, Children Cancer & Leukaemia Group, UK, American Academy of Paediatrics, American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- He has his expertise in Leukaemia and Lymphoma Brain tumors Neuroblastoma and other Paediatric Tumours Bone Marrow Transplantation.
- FRCP, UK
- CCT Paediatrics,UK
Work Experience Of Dr. Santanu Sen
- Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Royal Marsden Hospital ,London
- Paediatric Oncology,
- Paediatric Bone Marrow Transplantation – Allogeneic, Autulogous and Haploidentical Transplants done for Thallasemia,
- Sickle Cell Disease,
- Aplastic Anaemia,
- Relapsed Leukemia and Lymphoma,
- Resistant cancers,
- Relapsed/resistant Ewings Tumour and Neurobla,
- Benign haematological conditions Thallassemia,
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura,
- Anaemia and other blood disorders,
- Malignant conditions Leukemia,
- Lymphoma, Brain tumours,
- Bone tumours such as Ewings Tumour and Osteosarcoma,
- Wilms tumour and other abdominal tumours,
- Rhabdomyosarcoma and other soft tissue sarcomas.,
- Others Haemophagocytic Lympho Histiocytosis (HLH) - special interest and large experience and Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH
Senior Consultant , MBBS
10 years of experience
New Delhi, India
Director , MBBS, DCH, DNB, Fellowship
21 years of experience