- Dr. Sarabpreet Singh is a noted embryologist and Andrologist with broad exposure of 17 years.
- Dr. Singh is an authority in the management of sperm Cryobank and monitors the quality check of Andrology and IVF laboratories
- He also has immense exposure in dealing with embryo culture.
- Dr. Sarabpreet Singh has completed one-month training at a national level in IVF at MVC, Chennai in August 2007.
- He has also successfully completed a three weeks training on “Assisted Reproduction Techniques and Vitrification” at Krishna IVF clinic in Vizag in December 2008.
- He is a freelance editor and writer with Wolters Kluwer since 2008.
- Dr. Sarabpreet Singh has attended various conferences, CME’S and symposiums including the 11thWorld Congress on Pain held at Sydney in Australia in 2005; INDO-US Emergency Medicine Summit in 2005; Phonocon 2006; ISAR conference in 2010 – 2011 and IFS conference in 2009 – 2010.
- Currently, Dr. Singh is the member of the International Association for the Study of Pain (IASP) and Indian Fertility Society.
- He has co-authored two books and written medical articles for many journals and newspapers.
- Dr. Sarabpreet Singh completed his MBBS from GSVM Medical College in 2002 and MD in Anatomy from AIIMS, New Delhi in 2007.
- MD, 2007, AIIMS, New Delhi
- MBBS, 2002, GSVM Medical college
Work Experience Of Dr. Sarabpreet Singh
- Senior Resident, AIIMS, New Delhi, 2009
- Senior Resident, VMM college and Safdarjung hospital, 2008
- Senior Resident, DDU hospital, Ludhiana, 2004
- Senior Resident, Dayal Medical Center, Ludhiana, 2003
- Article on Genetics and Reproductive Failure in Infertile Men with severe Testiculopathy, published in Indian Journal for practicing doctors, Volume 3
- Implications of Cytogenetic Abnormalities and Azoospermia factor Microdeletions in AssistedProcreation published in Journal of Reproduction and Contraception, Volume 18
- International Journal of Anatomical Variants – Paper on Bilateral additional bellies of soleus muscle
- Indian Journal of Experimental Biology – Paper on Expression of Mu opioid receptors and N-type calcium channels in the amygdala of rat brain
- Edited the book “Frozen Life – a manual on Vitrification” by Dr. Pankaj Talwar
- Authored chapter “Sperm Preparation Techniques” and co-authoredchapter “In Vitro Maturation ofOocytes” in the book “Manual of clinical embryology” edited by Dr. Pankaj Talwar
- Co-authored chapter on “In-Vitro Maturation of oocytes”with Dr. Nalini Mahajan in“Manual of clinical embryology” edited by Dr. Pankaj Talwar
- Presented lectures on “Applications of Computer Assisted Semen Analysis” and “Preparation andevaluation of oocytes for ICSI” in the IFS conferenceheld at Nagpur in 2010
- Embryo culture,
- In-vitro Fertilization (IVF),
- Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI),
- Intracytoplasmic morphologically-selected sperm injection (IMSI),
- Management of Sperm Cryobank,
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR),
- Vitrification of Oocyte, Embryo and Blastocyst,
- Various Andrology techniques and Cryopreservation of semen
- Blastocyst Culture and Transfer
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- GIFT and ZIFT Procedure
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection Procedure ICSI
- Transvaginal Oocyte Retrieval (TVOR) (Oocyte Retrieval)
- Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET) Procedure