Dr. Udgeath Dhir is a vascular and cardiothoracic surgeon with over 16 years of expertise. He is widely recognized as one of the best heart surgeons in the Delhi/NCR area. Furthermore, he has completed over 7700 surgeries.
Helpful – Cardiac Myths & Facts
Meanwhile, he has written chapters for textbooks on cardiac surgery and has papers published in major journals. Dr. Taweseeak trained him for Rheumatic Mitral Valve Repair at Central Chest Institute in Bangkok, and he recently received TAVI training.
Member of Associations
- Member of the International Member of Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- European Association of Cardio-Thoracic Surgeons (EACTS)
- International Society of Minimally Invasive Cardiac Surgery (ISMICS)
Awards and Accolades
- Awarded with the Best Paper Presentation at International Coronary Congress.
You may also be interested in – What Level of Troponin Indicates Heart Attack?
- MCh, 2009, Sanjay Gandhi PGI, Lucknow
- MS, 2004, King George Medical University
- MBBS, 2000, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar University, Agra
Work Experience Of Dr. Udgeath Dhir
Awarded with the Best Paper Presentation at International Coronary Congress
- Total arterial bypass surgery
- Minimal invasive Valvular
- Coronary & congenital heart surgery
- Heart failure surgery
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Treatment
- Coronary Angioplasty
- Coronary Artery Surgery
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Failure Surgery
- Heart Valve Replacement Surgery
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Minimally Invasive Heart Bypass (CABG)
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Total Arterial Bypaas Surgery