- Dr. V. Narendra Kumar is currently associated as a Consultant with the Department of Cardiology at Global Hospitals, Chennai.
- Dr. Narendra is expertise in Cardiac Intervention.
- Dr. Kumar has presented a dissertation on the Clinical and Angiographic profile of bifurcation lesions.
- He has experience of more than 13+ years in his field.
MBBS, 2001, Chengalpattu Medical College, Chengalpattu
MD, 2005, Thanjavur Medical College, Thanjavur
DM, 2014, Madras Medical College, Chennai.
Work Experience Of Dr. V. Narendra Kumar
Consultant, Global Hospitals, Chennai
- Cardiac Intervention
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- ECMO Support
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- Ross Procedure
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Valve Repair Replacement Read More
Senior Consultant , DNB, MD, Fellowship, MBBS
17 years of experience Mumbai , India
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
19 years of experience
Noida , India