- Dr. Vipul Gupta is one of the most experienced & renowned Neurointerventional Surgeons in India.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta has a booming experience of over 22+ years and is amongst the rare full-time neuro-interventionist specializing in endovascular interventions in stroke.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta is counted among the first few in the country to use a dedicated intra-cranial stent & 3D-DSA for aneurysm embolization to perform intra-cranial venous sinus stenting.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta has completed his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College &MD (Radiodiagnosis) from the eminent Safdurjang Hospital, Delhi University.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta did his fellowship at Foundation Rothschild, Paris & Cleveland Clinic, USA
- Dr. Vipul Gupta has been a visiting Professor at UMASS General Hospital, Boston, USA.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta was advertised in Hindustan Times as one of the “Top 10 Young Surgeons” in the country.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta has more than 45 scientific publications & 7 chapters in books to his credit.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta is an active member of the World Federation of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology, Society of Neurointerventional Surgery (USA), Society of Therapeutic Neurointerventions, Indian Society of Neurointerventions, Indian Stroke Association, Indian Society of Cerebrovascular Surgery, Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology, Indian Society of Neuroradiology, Indian Radiology & Imaging Association, Neurological Society of India
- Dr. Vipul Gupta specializes in Intracranial Aneurysms Embolization (coiling), Arteriovenous Malformation (AVMs), Tumour Embolization, Angioplasty, and Stenting of arterial stenosis including carotid stenting and Intra-arterial Thrombolysis for stroke.
- Dr. Vipul Gupta can be followed at LinkedIn https://in.linkedin.com/in/dr-vipul-gupta-25a8a151
- MBBS, Maulana Azad Medical College
- MD, Safdurjung Hospital ,New Delhi
- Fellowship, Foundation Rothschild, Paris
- Fellowship, Cleveland clinic USA
Work Experience Of Dr. Vipul Gupta
- Director, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
- Head of Department, Medanta - The Medicity, Gurgaon
- Director, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
- Associate Professor, AIl India Institute of Medical Sciences
- Senior Resident, All India Institute of Medical Sciences,New Delhi
- Visiting Professor ,UMASS General Hospital, Boston, USA.
Best paper award- Presented in Joint Annual Conference of Neuroradiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Bangalore, India,
Best poster award- Presented in 6th Annual conference if ISVIR (Indian Society of Vascular & Interventional Radiology) and ISNR (Indian Society of Neuroradiology), Chandigarh.
IMA (Indian medical Association) Award- Stroke Meeting
Indian medical Association Academy of Medical Specialities Distinguished Service Award - Annual Conference of IMAAMS, 2007.
Recognition Award- Max Healthcare Institute Limited- 2008
- Neurointerventional Surgery
- Endovascular treatment,
- Endovascular revascularization,
- Spinal interventions,
- Endovascular treatment of cerebral vasospasm by vasodilators and angioplasty,
- Embolization of carotid cavernous fistulas with detachable balloons or coils,
- Tumor embolization in head and neck region,
- Neurovascular Imaging
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Endovascular Coiling
- Femoral-Popliteal Bypass
- Surgical Clipping
Head of Department , FRCS, DNB, MBBS
16 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh
29 years of experience