- Dr. Yashpal Bundela is a well-known Neurosurgeon practicing successfully for more than 15 years.
- Dr. Yashpal Bundela is proficient in performing Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Micro Neurosurgery of Brain Tumours, Neuro-endovascular Surgery, and Functional Neurosurgery.
- Dr. Yashpal Bundela is a member of several prestigious associations that include: the Neurological Society of India, Neurotrauma Society of India, Delhi Neurological Association, and Neuro-Oncology Society of India.
MCh, 2004, G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi
MS, 1999, GSVM Medical College, Kanpur
MBBS, 1995, S.S. Medical College, Rewa, M. P.
Work Experience Of Dr. Yashpal Bundela
Senior Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident, G. B. Pant Hospital, New Delhi
- Micro Neurosurgery of Brain Tumours,
- Neuro-endovascular Surgery,
- Arterial Aneurysms
- Balloon Angioplasty
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Femoral-Popliteal Bypass
- Liberation Treatment
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Thecoperitonial shunt
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship, Fellowship
9 years of experience
Head of Department , FRCS, DNB, MBBS
16 years of experience
Director , MCh, MS, MBBS
31 years of experience