- Dr.Gaurav Kumar is a well-known Pediatric Cardiac Surgeon and has experience of more than 21+ years of in his field.
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar has expertise in the treatment of complex congenital heart disease and has performed operations in babies like arterial switch operation, double switch operation, total anomalous pulmonary venous connection, arch repair, ASD VSD repair, tetralogy of Fallot repair, truncus arteriosus repair, Rastelli operation & Cone repair and cardiac transplant.
- The doctor has a professional membership association with the Indian Associations of Surgeons, Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, World Society of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery, Pediatric Cardiac Society of India, and Founder member and Secretary of the Society of Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgeons (India).
- Dr. Gaurav Kumar has presented many research papers at international conferences and has advertisements in International as well as national journals.
- MBBS, Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- MS, Armed Forces Medical College Pune
- DNB, CTVS – National Board of Examinations
- Fellowship, Mater Childrens Hospital, Brisbane Australia
Work Experience Of Dr. Gaurav Kumar
- Director, Fortis Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi
- Atrial Septal Defect repair
- Ventricular Septal Defect repair
- Coarctation of Aorta repair
- Patent Ductus Arteriosus closure
- Tetralogy of Fallot treatment
- Aortic Valve Repair
- Aortic Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve
- Aortic Valve replacement - Tissue Valve
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- Mitral Valve Repair
- Mitral Valve replacement - Mechanical Valve
- Mitral Valve replacement - Tissue Valve
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- PDA Ligation
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
Consultant , MBBS, MS, DNB, MCh, Fellowship
13 years of experience