Brief About Prof. Ahmet Kemal Firat
Prof. Ahmet Kemal Firat is a top medical practitioner in Turkey with over 25 years of experience as an Interventional Radiologist. Prof. Firat graduated from Hacettepe University Faculty of Medicine in 2001 with a master’s degree in medicine. Dr. Firat also earned his specialised qualification in 2006.
Prof. Firat also uses medical imaging to guide catheters and needles during minimally invasive treatments to diagnose, treat and cure a wide range of conditions. Furthermore, he is particularly useful in the fields of vascular and interventional radiology. In addition, he has won a few awards for his oratory abilities.
Paper & Publications
- Journal of European Radiology
- The Journal of Inonu University Faculty of Medicine
- Gaziosmanpasa University Journal
Member of Associations
- Turkish Radiology Association
- Member of Turkish Medical Association
- Magnetic Resonance Society
- The American Society of Neuroradiology
- European Society of Radiology
- The Turkish Society of Interventional Radiology
- MBBS, 1996, Hacettepe University, Turkey
Work Experience Of Prof. Ahmet Kemal Firat
Associate Professor, Emsey Hospital, Pendik, 2013
Associate Consultant, UT Health Science Center SA, , 2011
Oral Presentation Award, Turkish National Radiology Congress, 25th National Radiology Congress, 2004.
Turkish National Radiology Congress Nycomed Ammersham Oral Presentation Award, 26th National Radiology Congress, 2005.
- Medical imaging for MIS.
- Radiofrequency Ablation