BNH Hospital is one of the major hospitals in Southeast Asia and Thailand’s first international private hospital. Since its inception in 1989, the Hospital has provided tertiary care and has been steadily expanding its premium medical and surgical services to ensure that patients receive the finest possible treatment in accordance with worldwide standards.
For expats and international patients, the BNH Referral Centre is a one-stop-shop for medical services. It also offers language interpretation services in Norwegian, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Danish, and Swedish, as well as Asian languages such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Vietnamese, and Japanese.
Furthermore, to strengthen its clinical services, it interacts with prominent government institutes to handle challenging diseases and identify the suitable medication at the right time. It uses cutting-edge technology such as an MRI scanner, a 64-slice CT scanner, a Holter monitor, and a mammogram.
You may also be interested in – Know Everything About End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) | Kidney Transplant Cost In India
Team And Specialities
- The Hospital employs more than 115 doctors who are highly specialised and trained in their respective medical fields.
- There is an impeccable Thai service standard among all the staff and English is spoken in every Department.
The Hospital stands tall on an eight-story structure with large and top-notch interiors after more than a century of existence and renowned heritage.
It offers a variety of premium suites that are professionally decorated and furnished to allow patients to recover in the most pleasant and comfortable setting possible.
It serves Thai and European cuisine.
There are two cafes with a French gastronomic flair.
It can also provide ground ambulance, commercial repatriation, and air ambulance services as needed.
- The Hospital is located in Silom, the heart of the business district in Bangkok.
- It is 27 minutes away from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport.
- The area is dotted with many star hotels to suit every budget. The lowest hotel rate is about USD 15.
- It is easily accessible by bus and Sala Daeng BTS Station is the nearest train station.
- Many delectable restaurants can be found within a radius of 1 km and cafes are also close by.
9/1, Convent Road Silom, Bangrak
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services Shop
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance