- Chonbuk National University Hospital (CBNU) is a reputed national multi-specialty hospital in the Jeollabuk-do region, South Korea which was founded in 1909 by the government of South Korea.
- The Chonbuk hospital delivers specialised and sophisticated treatment options, undertakes creative research and engages in innovative social responsibilities. The hospital has specialised centers for clinical research, geriatrics, cancer, respiratory diseases and pediatrics.
- CBNU has over 1,100 beds overall and has the reputation of treating 9,00,000 outpatients and 3,62,000 inpatients and performing 17,000 surgeries. The hospital has a well-trained staff of over 2,000 medical professionals.
- CBNU’s Biobank is a depository of various types of human bioresources, mostly pertaining to cancer and non-tumourous diseases. Begining 2013, various bioresources have been collected in pairs for conditions such as lung cancer, gastric and colorectal. With this, it aims to further the advancement of biomedical research and discovering human disease by developing new diagnostic and treatment method.
- The hospital has successfully conducted 500 organ transplant surgeries of the cornea, kidney and liver.
- The hospital offers comfortable stay to patients and their relatives. The hospital rooms are spacious and have modern decor.
- It ranked first in the proper use of antibiotics post-surgery, managing brain-dead patients and in hemodialysis evaluation.
- In 2004, CBNU opened its first Advanced Digital Hospital, followed by a PET center in 2005 and a Gamma Knife center and Thyroid clinic in 2006.
- It has always focused on being able to treat all patients irrespective of their socio-economic status.
Team And Specialities
- In specialist centers to treat pediatrics, infectious disorders, geriatrics, cancer, emergencies and to conduct clinical research, the hospital has a committed and highly trained team of medical professionals.
- It offers programs for screening for chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, early asthma, senile disease and Parkinson's disease care, language correction for multicultural adolescents, early detection and management of juvenile diabetes, cerebrovascular disease education and management, education for epileptic patients, early detection and management of juvenile diabetes and fiabetes.
- Nationally-designated renal generation and airway remodeling control laboratories.
- The hospital is conducting studies on cancers of the pancreatic and gall bladder and the liver. It also has a Research Center and advanced drug discovery centers for the treatment of asthma, lung injuries, a Cyclotron Institute, a Stem Cell Research Center for Therapeutics and the Korea Organ Bank.
- CBNU has +1,000 beds that has treated 9,00,000 outpatients and 3,60,000 inpatients till date.
- The CBNU's Biobank is a depository of human bioresources that are distributed to researchers for the advancement of biochemical research and to develop new diagnostic and therapeutic methods.
Chonbuk National University Hospital (CBNU)
634-18, Geumam-dong 20, Geonjiro Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si Jeollabuk-Do, 561-712 Korea, Republic of (South).
The CBNU is accessible from Incheon Airport either by bus, which is a 3 hour ride, or by train which takes 3 hours and 35 mins. If you driving, then it is about three hours. The Incheon Airport also offers a shuttle service to the university.
CBNU has affordable hotels for stay nearby.
634-18, Geumam-dong 20, Geonjiro Deokjin-gu, Jeonju-si,
Jeonju Jeollabuk-do 561712
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Business centre services
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
1-8-31/1, Minister Rd, Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad - 500003 Tel
Established in : 2004
Number of Beds : 1885
Plot # 32-34, Knowledge Park-III, Gautam Budh Nagar, Knowledge Park III Greater Noida Uttar Pradesh 201306 India
Established in : 2005
Number of Beds : 910
Building 1, 4th floor, The Faculty of Medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital Bangkok 10400 Thailand
Established in : 1969
Number of Beds : 1060