- Gachon University – Gil Medical Center is a tertiary-care, multi-specialty, 1,600-bed hospital that started as a gynaecological clinic in 1958.
- Since its inception, the hospital has added a variety of cutting-edge treatments as well as cutting-edge equipment to provide world-class care to its patients. In addition to research institutes, the hospital has introduced ERP and SMS-based appointment services.
- It is credited with being the first hospital to concentrate on clinical experiments and the first hospital to have an air ambulance.
- The hospital has the distinction of being the first in Korea to launch the ‘Navio’ artificial joint robotic surgery system.
- Gil Medical Center opened an AI-based cancer hospital in 2016.
- It was named one of Korea’s top ten research hospitals in 2014. The centre is a leader in the development of new medications for metabolic disorders as well as new brain imaging devices.
- Cancer care, cardiology, cerebral centre, ophthalmology and otolaryngology, emergency medicine, specialised women’s centre, and dental centre are some of the 33 medical departments’ specialties. Obstetrics and gynaecology, family medicine, paediatric cardiology, psychology, and gastroenterology are among the other departments.
- The hospital employs over 1,100 medical personnel and has over 500 expert medical practitioners on board. The hospital has handled over 30,000 outpatients and 2,000 inpatients using advanced diagnostic procedures and expert medical personnel.
- It also has an International Healthcare Center that treats people from all over the world. The centre will assist with visa applications, airport pickup, and lodging. Russian, Mongolian, English, and Chinese interpreters are available at the front.
- The hospital is also designed to provide ‘telemedicine’ for urgent medical assistance, and its patients are accommodated in modern and comfortable wards.
Team And Specialities
The hospital's 33 departments offer specialised treatments in cardiology, cancer, eye and ENT, cerebral center, emergency treatment, specialised women's health issues and dental center. Some of its other specialties are pediatric cardiology, gynecology and obstetrics, family medicine, gastroenterology and psychiatry.
- The hospital has a bed capacity of 1,600 beds.
- Besides, it has set up several research institutes, specialised centers and the International Healthcare Center to especially treat foreign patients.
- It has +500 specialists/physicians and +1,100 medical staff.
Gachon University – Gil Medical Center
1342 Seongnam-daero, Bokjeong-dong, Sujeong-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea.
The Gachon University – Gil Medical Center is easily and preferably accessible by either subway or bus. However, there is no direct subway and thus one will have to change to another bus or walk it up. By either options, it takes approximately 10-15 minutes.
Alternatively, there are several bus options which directly stop at the Gil Medical Center.
Guwollam-ro, Guwol 1(il)-dong,
Namdong-gu, Incheon, South Korea
Incheon Incheon 405760
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Parking available
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
439, Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam, Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001 India
Established in : 1999
Number of Beds : 1100
Road Number 2, Near Hotel Park Hyatt, Sri Nagar Colony, Kamalapuri Colony, Banjara Hills Hyderabad Telangana 500034 India
Established in : 1999
Number of Beds : 220
Al Najdah Street Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 240