- The new Konkuk University Medical Centre (KUMC), which was established in 1931, opened its doors in August 2005. It takes pride in providing “high-quality care, education, and science” as part of its commitment to promoting a healthier society.
It takes pride in providing “high-quality care, education, and science” as part of its commitment to promoting a healthier society.
- With 31 clinical divisions and 23 centres, it is a multispecialty hospital. It’s particularly helpful in the treatment of cardiovascular problems. In reality, it was honoured by the Minister of Health and Welfare in 2019 for its achievements in the acute cardioplegia research. It also earned perfect scores on breast and stomach cancer tests. The Korean Stroke Society also bestowed the designation of Stroke Center.
- It has an International Health Center with employees who can interact in English, Russian, and Chinese. It also has a Health Center with cutting-edge medical technology and individualised treatment plans tailored to each patient’s specific needs.
- In 2018, it earned a perfect score in the adequacy evaluation for four major cancers. (colorectal, breast, pulmonary, and stomach cancers)
- It’s Korea’s first senior-friendly hospital. It has also been listed as a baby-friendly hospital by UNICEF.
- The hospital is equipped with cutting-edge technology, such as the da Vinci Xi unit, which allows surgeons to perform specific procedures. They will have the highest success rate and the best robotic-assisted surgery to date thanks to this robotic surgery.
- It also established Korea’s first liquid pathology laboratory.
- The Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service gave it a first-class ranking for breast cancer, colorectal cancer, and lung cancer in 2014. H.I.R.S.A.S. The hospital has been named as a “Excellent Medical Tourism Institution” by the Ministry of Justice. In 2013, it also earned perfect scores in all 12 of HIRA’s medical adequacy assessment groups.
- The Korean Occupational Safety and Health Administration has approved it as Korea’s first hospital (KOSHA).
- According to the Health Insurance Review and Assessment Service, it had the lowest operative mortality rate in the three main cancers (stomach, liver, and colorectal) in 2012. H.I.R.S.A.S.
Team And Specialities
- The Departments of Surgery, Urology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Otorhinolaryngology - Head and Neck Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery all use the Da Vinci Xi device, which provides the highest success rate and safest robotic-assisted surgery with a better picture and smoother operation thanks to its cutting-edge technology.
- KUMC is housed in a structure with four basements and twelve levels. Wards are located on nine floors, with the top floor serving as a high-end luxury VIP Ward.
- There are religious halls, an Auditorium, a Funeral Hall, a Piano Lounge, and other amenities throughout the house. Enquiries may be directed to the Information Desk.
- The hospital has nine diagnostic machines, including the Da Vinci Xi, Angiography System, Mammography System, PET-CT, and Mobile Digital Radiography, among others.
- It's near the Han River in Seoul's city limits.
- It is easily accessible via public transportation, including the subway and the blue and green buses. You can take the subway or an airport limousine service from Incheon International Airport. A subway can also be taken from the Gimpo Airport, and Exit 3 of the subway station leads directly to the Hospital lobby. https://www.kuh.ac.kr/english/guide/directions.do has more details.
- Nearby, there are several pharmacies, restaurants, hotels, and tourist attractions. The Star City Mall, the Lotte Department Store, and the Classic 500 are all located directly across the street.
Seoul Seoul 143 729
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Fitness centre
- Spa and wellness
- Beauty salon
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
21, Greams Lane, Off Greams Road Chennai Tamil Nadu 600006 India
Established in : 1983
Number of Beds : 600
Press Enclave Road, Mandir Marg, Saket New Delhi Delhi 110017 India
Established in : 1989
Number of Beds : 319
Medanta - The Medicity Sector - 38 Gurgaon Haryana 122001 India
Established in : 2009
Number of Beds : 1600
Mini Sea Shore Road, Sector 10, Vashi Mumbai Maharashtra 400703 India
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 180