- Moolchand Hospital, Delhi is a NABH and JCI accredited and has been providing excellent healthcare services for over 5 decades.
- This hospital in Delhi is also ISO 9001:2000, ISO 27001, and ISO platinum-certified.
- Moolchand Hospital in Delhi is the first multi-specialty hospital to perform Minimal Access Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, and Thromboscopic Surgery.
- This Hospital in Delhi is also one of the top heart hospitals in India.
- Moolchand Hospital in Delhi is the only healthcare organization in Asia that has received the International Asia Pacific Quality Award for world-class quality performance.
- This hospital in Delhi has also bagged the IMC Ramakrishna Bajaj National Quality Award in Outstanding Achievements in the Healthcare category.
- This Hospital also provides charity through many leadership actions like charitable OPDs and free food for the needy.
Know More – Orthopedic Treatment Cost in India
Team And Specialities
- The hospital in Delhi houses 400 internationally trained and globally acclaimed doctors under more than 50 specialties.
Over 7000 surgeries are performed per year on international patients.
- IVF, Assisted Reproductive Technique Child Birth packages, Antenatal Classes, Fetal Diagnostics, and Therapy (invasive and noninvasive), Genetic and Maternal-foetal medicine Consultations are provided by the hospital.
- Moolchand Hospital in Delhi is the first Indian hospital to introduce Streptokinase therapy for MI.
- Moolchand Hospital in Delhi is Asia’s largest single site multispeciality hospital campus with over 1000 beds.
- It is equipped with 4D ultrasound and lowdose X-rays and Interventional Radiology.
- Interventional technology is used to detect rare diseases.
- WIFI connectivity is available in the waiting area.
- Has 24/7 Pharmacy.
- Money exchange and ATM centers are also available.
- The hospital provides international patients with translators.
- Provides with electronic medical records.
- Located in Lajpat Nagar, Part-III, Near Moolchand Metro Station, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
- The hospital is:
- 39 minutes drive from Indira Gandhi International Airport.
- 10 minutes walk from the nearest metro station.
Lala Lajpat Rai Marg, Near Moolchand Metro Station, Block M
Lajpat Nagar III, Lajpat Nagar
New Delhi Delhi 110024
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
1-8-31/1, Minister Rd, Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad - 500003 Tel
Established in : 2004
Number of Beds : 1885
Near Unitech Cyber park, Sector 51 Gurgaon Haryana 122001 India
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 414
127 Mukundapur, E.M. Bypass, Kolkata 700099 India
Established in : 2010
Number of Beds : 460