Yanhee Hospital has provided healthcare services to both national and international patients for more than 38 years. The Hospital provides complete medical and surgical therapy through four centers: the Beauty Center, the Dental Center, the General Treatment Center, and the Alternative Medicine Center.
It holds the famous JCI Accreditation, ISO 9001, and ISO 14001 certifications – international qualifications for quality management and environmental management systems.
With over 30 years of experience, the Plastic Surgery Centre has risen to become one of Thailand’s top five cosmetic facilities.
- Plastic Surgery
- Orthopedic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Digestive & Liver
- Thai Traditional Medicine
- Colon Cleansing
You may also be interested in – Hip Replacement Surgery | Symptoms, Causes & Treatment | Hip Preservation
Team And Specialities
- The hospital has around 138 well-qualified and experienced experts on staff, as well as highly trained nurses and paramedics.
- The Alternative Medicine Centre takes a holistic approach to health, collaborating with a patient's current treatment plan to get a more effective outcome.
- The specialists at the Alternative Medicine Centre have received training both at home and abroad in order to achieve the greatest possible health.
- The hospital is well-equipped with cutting-edge technologies that comply with international standards.
- It has a Cardiac Catherization Laboratory, an Alternative Medicine Centre Laboratory, Digital X-ray, CT Scan, Musculoskeletal Electromyography, Bone mineral density (BMD), Mammography, and many other services.
- It has a pharmacy, a cafe, a restaurant, and several convenience stores.
- The hospital is located in Bangkok on the western bank of the Chao Praya River.
- Don Muaeng Hospital is around a 20-minute drive from the hospital, although Suvarnabhumi International Airport is more than half an hour away.
- Near the hospital, there are a few 2 to 4-star hotels. The cheapest nearby rate is around USD 19.
- There is public transit available for commuting; there is a bus stop directly across from the hospital. Bang O is the closest subway station, and it takes 3 minutes to get there. Taxis and Tuktuks are also readily accessible.
- Within a 3-kilometer radius, there are numerous restaurants and fast-food chains serving a wide range of cuisines. Cafes are also within 5-10 minutes' walking distance.
454 Charansanitwong Road, Bang O Subdistrict,
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Spa and wellness
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Beauty Salon
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
Saray Mah. Site Yolu Cad. No:7 Istanbul 34768 Turkey
Established in : 2006
Number of Beds : 200
Road No 72, Opp. Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan School Hyderabad 500033 India
Established in : 1988
Number of Beds : 380
1-8-31/1, Minister Rd, Krishna Nagar Colony, Begumpet, Secunderabad - 500003 Tel
Established in : 2004
Number of Beds : 1885