What is Mole Removal?
A mole removal process involves your dermatologist shaving or cutting a mole to remove it from your skin. A physician with a focus on identifying and treating skin conditions is known as a dermatologist. It's usually a fast outpatient treatment that lets your doctor check for skin cancer in the mole. Additionally, some people have moles removed for aesthetic purposes.
Procedure For Mole Removal in Kerala
Procedures for mole removal are as follows:
- See a dermatologist to make sure a mole is not a melanoma before having it removed.
- After the mole has been examined, the best course of action needs to be determined regarding brush removal or excision.
- Larger moles are typically removed with shaving, which results in a very good cosmetic appearance. Usually, moles in apartments are excised.
- Prior to administering a local anesthetic, the treatment area will be thoroughly cleaned.
- A mole can be surgically removed using a scalpel to cut out the mole after numbing the area. Depending on the mole type, some healthy skin around it may be removed to ensure all abnormal cells are gone.
- Shave excision is another common method for removing the moles in the body by shaving rather than cutting. It provides a tissue sample for study and often results in good healing. However, it's not effective for examining deep tumor margins or distinguishing between different skin cancer types.
- The patient will probably be released from the hospital without the need for hospitalization.
- Following mole removal, the affected region has to be maintained sterile and covered with a bandage.
- The day following surgery, patients can shower and wash, gently wiping the surgical site dry.
- Every day, antibiotic ointment is used until the site of the shave excision heals throughout the course of the following week.
- Sunscreen is also required for a year following the scar's fading to shield the surgical location from UV rays.
- Regular follow-ups are not necessary for simple mole removals; nevertheless, you should evaluate with the physician if the biopsy report reveals anything odd.
- After 7 to 21 days, stitches are often taken out.
Mole Removal Cost in KeralaAffordable Mole removal cost in Kerala starts from 2,000 INR. The patient doesn’t need to stay in the hospital and regular follow-ups are not necessary after the procedure. The diagnosis and the facilities the patient chooses will determine the overall price for mole removal cost in Kerala.
Factors That Can Affect Mole Removal Cost in Kerala
- Need for post-operative care.
- The package can depend on the type of treatment.
- Medic competence and experience in the subject.
- Mole Removal Cost in Kerala can vary depending on the duration of hospitalization and your stay at the hospital.
- The patient’s condition: The patient’s condition and whether additional modalities are required for complete treatment.
Medsurge India has assisted thousands of patients i.e. both international as well as domestic seeking superior medical treatment at cost-effective rates, facilitating their access to high-quality care. You can schedule a tele/video consultation with us - Contact Us Now