Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon is a well-known Spine Surgeon who has been in practice for over 18 years. He treats disc herniation in the back or neck, spine injuries, degenerative disc disorders such as osteoarthritis, failed-back syndrome, infections of the spine and osteoporosis, and spine malignancies.
Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon has finished his graduation and post-graduation from the prestigious Topiwala National Medical College & BYL Nair Charitable Hospital, followed by DNB, and has successfully done over 835 procedures with few problems. In addition, he is a member of the ASSI Executive Committee and the South India AO Spine delegation.
His Clinical Interests
- Joint Replacement operations
- Ligament Reconstruction
- Foot Drop
- Neuropathy Assessment
Member of Associations
- Member of the Association of Spine Surgeons of India (ASSI)
- Bombay Orthopaedic Society
- Spinal Cord Society of India
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgeons of India
You may also be interested in – Baclofen Pump | Spinal Cord Injury Recovery Story | Sudan Patient
- DNB, 2004, Orthopaedics/Orthopaedic Surgery under National Board of Examination, India
Work Experience Of Dr. Charanjit Singh Dhillon
- Consultant, MIOT Hospital
1. Second Spine Fellow to clear National Board Fellowship Exit Examination in the field of Spine Surgery.
2. 'Best Poster Award' for presenting a poster on 'Posterior Trans-pedicular Kyphoplasty for correction of Spinal Deformities' in Western India Regional Orthopaedics Conference-2003.
3. Second Rank in the University of Mumbai and first amongst all candidates appearing for M.S in Orthopaedics from Nair Hospital, Mumbai in Jan 2003.
4. Won 'Intercollegiate Paediatric Quiz Competition' organized by Indian Association of Paediatrics at Nair Hospital, Mumbai in June 1997.
5. Gold medal in the subject of Pathology during Second year M.B.B.S in March 1996.
- Fracture Treatment
- Orthopedic Physiotherapy
- Joint Replacement Surgeons
- Disc-herniation of back or neck
- Trauma of the Spine
- Degenerative disc conditions including Osteoarthritis
- Failed-back syndrome
- Infections of the spine
- Tumours in the spine etc.
- Anterior Cervical Corpectomy Spine Surgery
- Anterior Cervical Discectomy
- Cervical Disc Replacement Surgery
- Cervical Spine Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Scoliosis Spine Surgery
- Spinal Endoscopic Surgery
- Spinal Fusion Surgery
- Spinal Stenosis
- Spine Decompression Surgery
- Spine Scoliosis Treatment
- Spine Tumour Surgery
Consultant , Graduation, Fellowship, Fellowship
33 years of experience