An Indian e-Visa is an electronic travel authorization that makes acquiring a visa for a visit to India easier. Travelers can receive an Indian electronic visa quickly after filling out an online form with their personal information and passport information.
Nationals of 169 countries are eligible for the e-Visa scheme. Tourism, visiting friends and relatives, short-term medical treatment, and business visits are all covered by the India e-Visa authorization.
What is the Indian Medical Visa?
For foreign nationals wishing to seek medical treatment in India, the e-Medical Visa is an online travel authorization. The holder of a medical Indian visa is allowed three visits to the country. An e-Medical visa is a short-term visa that is granted for the purpose of medical treatment. Visas for medical attendants are available to blood relations accompanying the e-Medical visa holder.
How does e-Medical Visa work?
Getting a medical visa is a simple procedure. Eligible individuals who seek to obtain medical care can quickly fill out the application by providing their full name, date, place of birth, address, contact information, and passport details.
All candidates must complete a security questionnaire and pay the Indian e-Medical visa fee using a debit or credit card. The e-Visa for medical purposes will be delivered to the applicant’s email address after it has been authorized.
- Applicants must be aware of the following in order to get an e-Medical visa in India:
- The Indian e-Medical Visa is valid for 60 days from the date of arrival.
- The Indian Medical visa allows for three visits.
- A maximum of three medical visits per year are available.
- This visa is non-renewable, non-convertible, and not valid for visiting protected restricted regions.
- Applicants must be financially self-sufficient during their stay in India.
- During their stay, visitors must keep a copy of their approved Indian e-Visa permit with them at all times.
- When applying for an e-Medical visa, visitors must have a returning or onwards ticket.
- Regardless of age, all applicants must have their own passports.
- Parents are not permitted to include their children in their online visa application for India.
- The applicant’s passport must be valid for at least six months after arriving in India. Entry and exit stamps must be placed on at least two blank pages in the passport by immigration and border control authorities.
- Applicants with International Travel Documents or Diplomatic Passports are not eligible to apply for an e-Tourist visa to visit India.
All foreign visitors applying for an Indian e-Visa must meet a set of standards. For e-Medical Visas, however, there are additional evidentiary criteria, which are as follows:
- A Visa invitation letter from an Indian hospital
- Respond to the following questions about the Indian hospital you will be visiting.
It is required to present all of the evidence requirements while completing the online application.
What can you do with an eMedical visa from India?
The e-Medical visa for India was introduced for visitors seeking short-term medical care in the country. Travelers who are eligible for this visa must meet the evidentiary standards in order to apply for it.
This e-medical visa is only eligible for visitors seeking medical treatment. It’s important to attain a letter from an Indian hospital where the treatment will be provided. Protected regions in India are not accessible to holders of an e-Medical visa.
How long can you stay in India if you have an e-Medical visa?
The e-Medical Visa is sent to the applicant’s email address once it has been approved. The medical visa for India allows you to stay in the country for 60 days from the date of your arrival. The holder of a valid e-Medical visa can visit India up to three times.
An e-Visa for India can be obtained three times per year. Each eMedical visa will allow you to stay for a total of 60 days. As a result, visitors can visit India for medical treatment while also getting a second electronic visa if necessary.
People from these countries listed below are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to India.
|Anguilla||Antigua & Barbuda||Argentina|
Bosnia & Herzegovina
|Cambodia||Cameron Union Republic||Canada|
|Cape Verde||Cayman Island||Chile|
|China||China- SAR Hongkong||China- SAR Macau|
|Costa Rica||Cote d’lvoire||Croatia|
|Dominican Republic||Ecuador||El Salvador|
|Niger Republic||Niue Island||Norway|
|Panama||Papua New Guinea||Paraguay|
|Portugal||Qatar||Republic of Korea|
Republic of Macedonia
|Rwanda||Saint Christopher and Nevis||Saint Lucia|
Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
|South Africa||Spain||Sri Lanka|
|Tonga||Trinidad & Tobago||Turks & Caicos Island|
Vatican City-Holy See