- Yashoda Hospital is established by Dr. G. Surender Rao in 1989 as a small clinic, Yashoda Hospitals is a multi-specialty hospital which is ISO certified and the laboratories and facilities are accredited by NABL and NABH.
- Yashoda Hospitals Group has 3 independent multi-specialty hospitals located at Somajiguda, Secunderabad, and Malakpet.
- All three hospitals of Yashoda had more than 26, 00,000 patients admissions in the last 5 years and have performed 1, 10,000 major surgeries per year.
- Yashoda Hospital, Hyderabad is one of the best cancer hospitals in India, which has been treating 17,000 new cancer patients every year. It was the first hospital to implement 4D gated RapidArc for the treatment of moving tumors. Treated the World’s largest number of cancer patients (11,000) with RapidArc Technology. Also, High Dose True Beams are available for cranial/ extracranial tumors.
- Yashoda Hospital has many ‘firsts’ including first inter-state heart transplantation in the region, first in the world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic radio-surgery, treated world’s largest number of cancer patients with RapidArc Technology, first in India to implement 4D gated RapidArc for moving tumors and first in states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to successfully do half-matched bone-marrow transplantation.
- Yashoda Hospital, Bangalore has bagged many awards including the National Health Care Award, National Award for excellence in DNB programs, Times Healthcare Achievers 2017 Awards and Asian Hospital Management Award (AHMA) 2012.
- The group of Yashoda hospitals has more than 63 medical departments for various key specialties.
Team And Specialities
- The team of doctors has excellent experience and is board certified.
- The team is available round the clock.
- Surgical suites with cutting-edge medical equipments and full integration systems
- Trauma center with dedicated CT scanner and various trauma rooms
- ICU with “line of sight” approach which ensures 360-degree access to serious patients
- Surgical Observation Unit where patients receive post-operative care
- AC Deluxe rooms, single private rooms, shared rooms, general wards, cubicles and VIP suites for in-patients.
- Offers two different dining facilities – dining restaurants and cafeteria.
- Distance: 30 Kilometers
- Time: 45 Minutes
- Distance: 3 Kilometers
- Time: 10 Minutes
Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Matha Nagar
Hyderabad Telangana 500082
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
Near Unitech Cyber park, Sector 51 Gurgaon Haryana 122001 India
Established in : 2007
Number of Beds : 414
Altunizade Mah. Yurtcan Sok. No: 1 Üsküdar İstanbul İstanbul 34662 Turkey
Established in : 1991
Number of Beds : 610
27 Inhang-ro Sinheung-dong Incheon Incheon 400 711 South Korea
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 906