- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai is one of the most modern and state-of-the-art multi-specialty tertiary care hospitals, was established in 2008 by Reliance Group of Industries.
- Kokilaben Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI) and the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers (NABH), College of American Pathology (CAP) Accreditation, USA, National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) Accreditation, India.
- This is the only hospital in Mumbai with a Full-Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached to Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital.
- Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai uses Protocol and Care Pathway-based treatment models to establish the best outcomes for patients.
- This Hospital offers state-of-the-art, non-invasive treatment for a wide range of cancers and other potentially debilitating conditions, without harming nearby healthy tissue and without involving the traditional surgical procedure.
- Kokilaben Hospitals, Mumbai are the first in India to have a 3-room Intra-operative MRI Suite (IMRIS), a diagnostic and imaging solution where the patient is never moved.
- Novalis TX at Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai is among the world’s first whole radiosurgery systems for indications in the brain, liver, pancreas, prostate, and lung.
- Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital has set up 18 sophisticated cancer care centers.
- Over 6500 complex cancer surgeries have been performed with excellent outcomes.
- Kokilaben Hospital is the only hospital in India to perform the fastest 1500 Robotic Surgeries within 48 months of Launch.
- This Hospital has been awarded the brilliant hospital building in India by Honeywell and the Times of India for its use of power consumption control, use of natural resources, worker safety, personal protection, indoor environment quality and control of energy-efficient appliances and fixtures, uninterrupted power supply, fire detection, and notification, as well as surveillance and intrusion.
- In all India surveys undertaken by The Times of India, this Hospital has been ranked no. 1 in western India for Dermatology, Diabetology, Plastic/ Cosmetic Surgery, and Trichology.
- Kokilaben Hospital, Mumbai is visited by esteemed doctors like Dr. Tanu Singhal, Dr. Jawahar Mansukhani, and Dr. Chaitali Ghandhi, etc.
Team And Specialties
Click to Expand
- Kokilaben Hospital is the only hospital in Mumbai with a Full Time Specialist System (FTSS) ensuring easy availability and access to dedicated specialists exclusively attached the hospital.
Click to Expand
- Hospital is build over 10 lakh sq ft of space ,spread over 17 floors and two basements.
- It has 180 Critical Care Beds & 22 Operating Theatres
- It can accommodates over 750 inpatient beds,
- It has the largest Critical Care Unit in Mumbai & has 180 ICU beds.
- Kokilaben Hospital has a total of over 140 Full Time Consulting clinics, with the capacity to handle over 6,000 outpatient consultations every day.
- Movement in the hospital is managed by 30 elevators —the largest elevator bank for any hospital in India capable of transporting 7,500 persons per hour, with different elevators for inpatients, outpatients, staff and catering.
- The hospital's laboratory is housed on a single floor spread over an area of over 40,000 sq ft.
- It offers over 3,000 routine and highly advanced diagnostic, genetic and molecular biology tests and will serve as a referral centre for second opinions.
- It has the largest Dialysis Centre in Mumbai having 42 machine.
- It has the largest Multi-Specialty Rehabilitation Complex ,spread over 30,000 sq. feet area
- It has a 40 Slice PET CT, SPECT and 64 Slice Dual Source CT
- It has a 24-hour Pharmacy, Prayer Room, Salon and Spa, Business Centre, Gift Store, Travel Desk, Patient Relative Accommodation.
Contact Doctor Now
Click to Expand
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
Top Doctors in Mumbai
Consultant , MBBS, MD, MS, Fellowship
Experience: 17 years of experienceSir H. N. Reliance Foundation Hospital and Research Centre