- Dr. L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai was established by Dr. L. H Hiranandani who proposed several operative techniques which are known as “Dr. Hiranandani’s Operations” globally.
- In 2001, Dr. L. H Hiranandani acknowledged the ENT Surgeon of the ‘Millennium Award’ and the ‘SAARC Award’ on behalf of the SAARC countries.
- Within a span of 3 years after its establishment, the L N Hiranandani hospital became the first in Western India to receive NABH accreditation, which was given only to 8 hospitals in the country at that time.
- This Hospital is additionally accredited with the National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories (NABL) and ISO: 2006.
- Today, L H Hiranandani Hospital, Mumbai has become an outstanding center for all kinds of leading and complex procedures, done with devices being operated with world-class technology.
Team And Specialities
- Dr. L.H Hiranandani Hospital was made under the leadership of Dr. L.H Hiranandani, who completed his studies in 1942 and went to England for further studies.
- In 1972, the Government of India awarded him the Padma Bhushan, the third highest civilian National award, for his contribution to the nation.
- In 1987, he has conferred the Dhanvantari Award, awarded for the first time in the field of ENT, for his notable contribution to medical science.
- There is a wide team of more than 1000 health care professionals who have worked together and performed more than 50,000 surgeries so far.
- All kinds of specialties are available which cover a wide range of medical conditions and their treatment including fatty liver, diabetic foot, sports clinic, sleep disorders, pain management, rheumatology and many more.
- Started with 130 beds in 2004, the hospital is today a 240-bed facility.
- This is a centrally air-conditioned multispecialty hospital with the milieu interior as per ASHRAE (American Society for Heating Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Engineers) standards.
- The hospital has been built over a large area of land with all kinds of facilities including a cafeteria, family lounge, auditorium, ATM services, general stores, gymnasiums, pharmacies, ambulance services etc
- A judicious blend of high-end technology, world-class clinical expertise, and outstanding personalized care, the hospital has entirely met global standards in health care.
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport
- Distance: 8 km
- Time: 35 minutes
- Railway station
- Distance: 3.4 km
- Time: 13 minutes
- Metro station
- Distance: 5.2 km
- Time: 25 minutes
Hill Side Avenue,
Hiranandani Gardens, Powai,
Mumbai Maharashtra 400 076
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance