ART Fertility Clinics, Mumbai is a single-specialty fertility ‘patient-first’ clinic, one of 18 new clinics planned by the ART Fertility Clinics group in key Indian cities. ART Fertility Clinics is a well-known centre for genetics and reproductive medicine.
The clinic, which will open in September 2021, will use advanced ART techniques to achieve results. The clinic conducts self-funded localized R&D to better understand the root causes of infertility in a specific geographical area.
ART Fertility clinic is equipped with the latest in medical infrastructure that includes, incubators, microscopes, OR equipment and tools, Next Generation Sequencer, Air Handling Unit, RI Witness system to ensure no mixing of embryos/sperms amongst patients, 4 Dimensional Ultrasound M/Cs, an electronic alarm system that is fitted with sensors to continuously monitor temperature, humidity, gases associated with key equipment and VOCs. It has an in-house lab and a radiology facility for ultrasound imaging, and an embryology lab.
Some of its newest equipment includes a ‘K’ system workstation, unique straw sealers for cryopreservation, a dynamic laser for biopsy and embryo hatching, and a sonography machine.
The hospital also has a few beds. ART Fertility Clinics in Mumbai employs highly trained and skilled physicians and embryologists with ESHRE certifications. The nursing staff is trained to provide compassionate care in addition to medical expertise. They are prompt and dedicated to ensuring their patients’ quick recovery. It also has counselors to help patients understand the cause of infertility, as the hospital believes that psychological and emotional factors can affect fertility. ART Fertility Clinics in Mumbai provides a personalized treatment plan that takes the patient’s needs and conditions into account. The hospital spaces are designed with the patient’s comfort and aesthetics in mind. It is large, clean, and well-lit.
Helpful – IVF Treatment Cost in India
- Semen analysis and laparoscopy
- Male fertility
- Blastocyst culture
- Laser-assisted hatching
- Genetic services
- Embryo/oocyte donation
- Laparoscopy and Surrogacy
You may also be interested in – Breast Feeding Myths and Facts | Breast Feeding Benefits
Team And Specialities
- ART Fertility Clinics in Mumbai is a preferred healthcare facility for fertility treatments such as fertility screenings, ICSI, IVF, IUI, blastocyst culture, cryopreservation, laser-assisted hatching, genetic services, MICRO-TESE, hysterocoscopy, embryo/oocyte donation, laparoscopy, and surrogacy. The hospital also provides male infertility treatment such as sperm analysis, FNA, TESE, and Micro TESE. It also provides patients with counselling to help them understand the root cause of their infertility.
- The hospital staff is highly skilled and trained. ESHRE certification has been obtained by the physicians and embryologists. The nursing staff has been trained to provide compassionate care as well as medical expertise. They are prompt and dedicated to ensuring their patients' quick recovery.
- ART Fertility Clinics in Mumbai has a solid infrastructure foundation. K' system workstation, unique straw sealers for cryopreservation, dynamic laser for biopsy and embryo hatching, and Voluson a sonography machine are some of its most recent additions. Incubators, microscopes, OR equipment and tools, Next Generation Sequencer, Air Handling Unit, RI Witness system to ensure no mixing of embryos/sperms among patients, 4 Dimensional Ultrasound M/Cs, electronic alarm system with sensors to continuously monitor temperature, humidity, gases associated with key equipment, and VOCs are among its other equipment. It has its own lab, as well as a radiolology facility for ultrasound imaging and an embryology lab.
- The hospital also has a few patient beds.
- When travelling by road in your private car or a hired cab, ART Fertility Clinics, Mumbai is approximately 30 minutes away from the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai. It is approximately 11 kilometres from the airport, depending on the route taken.
- There are also buses and public transportation options, such as taxis and rickshaws, to get to and from the hospital.
- There are a variety of dining options available. There are numerous lodging options in the area.
Equinox Business Park, Ground Floor, Tower 4,
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Parking available
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
Ulus Mahallesi, Canan Sk., Beşiktaş/İstanbul, Turkey Istanbul 34340 Turkey
Established in : 2013
Number of Beds : 180
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road New Delhi Delhi 110076 India
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 1000
2 Soi Soonvijai 7, New Petchburi Rd., Bangkok 10310 Thailand
Established in : 1972
Number of Beds :