- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka, New Delhi is a super-specialty hospital with seamless integration and paperless services.
- This hospital is a part of Manipal Hospitals Group which was established in 1953 as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka, and is the third-largest established player in India.
- Manipal group has more than 10 corporate hospitals, 5 teaching hospitals, and 5800+ beds.
- These Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of a hospital in Bangalore. Today, the group has 15 hospitals in India and an international presence with a hospital in Malaysia.
- Manipal Group is India’s leading healthcare network treating more than 2 million patients every year in 15 hospitals.
- Manipal Hospitals have technological advancements like telemedicine, automated pneumatic chute system, artificial intelligence, remote monitoring, augmented thinking, virtual reality, EMR, etc.
- This group has bagged many awards including Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011, Asian HR Leadership Awards in 2013 – Under the categories “Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources”, Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014 Golden Peacock National Training Award in 2014.
Know More – Kidney Transplant Cost in India
Give an Overview of Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi.
Providing service to both domestic and foreign patients, Manipal Hospitals is one of India’s top multi-specialty healthcare facilities. They are affiliated with the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), a global leader in education and healthcare. Their dedication to a person’s entire well-being is at the heart of everything they do, and they currently have more than 8300 operational beds. They offer everyone access to high-quality, reasonably priced healthcare through our network of hospitals and skilled staff of doctors and other healthcare professionals.
Why Do People Look for Treatment in Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
A multi-super specialty tertiary care healthcare center, Manipal Hospital Dwarka offers top-notch medical care at a reasonable price. Their goal is to provide healthcare that is fair to all social groups and that is affordable, accessible, and accurate. Manipal Hospital Dwarka is prepared to set new standards in medical care with renowned doctors from all over the world working together under one roof, a state-of-the-art infrastructure of global standards in radio diagnosis, research, and clinical practices, and the most recent revolutionary and technological advancements. Manipal Hospital Dwarka is the ideal location for the treatment of medical issues across all age groups because preventive, diagnostic, and therapeutic services are at the core of their top specialists’ work. These doctors have decades of experience.
What Are the Services of Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
From outpatient care and diagnostics to cutting-edge clinical care that includes individualized home care services, they provide a comprehensive spectrum of healthcare services. They stay up with medical science’s most recent technical advances and give their hospitals cutting-edge amenities that meet international standards. They provide the most advanced care for even the most straightforward medical issues. They offer accessible healthcare to the less fortunate segments of society through their partnerships with the Manipal Foundation and other NGOs.
What Are the Facilities Available at Manipal Hospital, Dwarka, Delhi
Modern facilities include 24-hour emergency and trauma treatment, 380 beds with 13 modular state-of-the-art OTs, 118 critical care beds, and cutting-edge technology like an automated pneumatic chute system, telemedicine, and remote monitoring, artificial intelligence, virtual reality, augmented reality, EMR, etc. The creation of a “Digital Hospital” with seamless integration and paperless services is their main goal.
Team And Specialties
Click to Expand
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka comprises of a dedicated team of specialized doctors, paramedical professionals and nurses.
- The hospital has more than 40 doctors from across the globe.
- Provides the best treatment for Anesthesiology, Dermatology, Diabetes and Endocrinology, Nephrology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, et al.
Click to Expand
- The hospital has a cutting-edge infrastructure with 24x7 emergency and trauma services, 380 beds, 118 critical care beds and 13 OTs.
- It meets global standards in research and clinical practices and radio-diagnosis.
Click to Expand
- Distance: 8 KM
- Time: 14 Minutes
- Distance: 2 KM
- Time: 6 Minutes
Contact Doctor Now
Click to Expand
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance