- Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics, and day care specialty facilities.
- Currently, Fortis Healthcare Ltd. operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and 314 diagnostic centers.
- Fortis Hospital, Kolkata, West Bengal is a multi-specialty hospital offering a wide spectrum of advanced medical treatments to its patients.
- Fortis Hospital offers a state-of-the-art infrastructure & facility that specializes in cardiology and cardiac surgery, urology, nephrology, neurosciences, orthopedics, digestive care, emergency care, and critical care.
- The intensive care unit (ICU) is well-equipped with over 80 beds that include a Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU), Coronary Care Unit (CCU), and recovery and isolation beds, with separate high-dependency units.
- The Fortis hospital also has a nephrology department with over 30 advanced dialysis units.
- The Fortis Hospital, Kolkata governed by integrated Building Management System (IBMS), has a pneumatic chute system, for quick vertical and horizontal transportation between floors, facilitating the speedy transfer of patient specimens, documents, reports, and medicines to the concerned departments. This saves time for rendering effective and efficient healthcare to the patients.
Team And Specialities
- Fortis Hospital ,Kolkata has a great team of qualified doctors who are available around the clock and emergency care services.
- They consist of an experienced team of skilled professionals ,aimed to provide quality healthcare in every medical department.
- The 10-storied, 500 bed hospital is built on a 3 lakh square feet area, equipped with the latest technologies in the medical world.
- The intensive care unit (ICU) is well-equipped with over 70 beds that include a Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU), Coronary Care Unit (CCU), and recovery and isolation beds, with separate high-dependency units.
730, Eastern Metropolitan Bypass, Anandapur, East Kolkata Twp
Kolkata West Bengal 700107
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
Söğütözü Cd. 2165. Sokak No: 6, Sogutozu/Ankara Ankara Ankara 06520 Turkey
Established in : 2011
Number of Beds : 230
NH 2, Goverdhan Chatikara Bypass, Nayati Mod Mathura Uttar Pradesh 281004 India
Established in : 2016
Number of Beds : 350
Multi Super Specialty
Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Sarita Vihar, Delhi Mathura Road New Delhi Delhi 110076 India
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 1000