- Dr. Rup is a well-known General & Laparoscopic Surgeon.
- Dr. Goswami has an experience of over 28+ years, he is trained in Hepatobiliary Surgery & Liver Transplant.
- He has done his MBBS & DNB from an eminent college & MS (General Surgery) from the University of Calcutta. Following which he did his FRCS (General Surgery) from Edinburgh, UK.
- Dr. Rup Goswami’s area of proficiency includes complex liver & pancreatic resections, biliary reconstructions & Laparoscopic liver resections.
MS, University of Calcutta
Work Experience Of Dr. Rup Goswami
Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
- General Surgeon
- Laparascopic Surgeon
- Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic Surgeon
- Abdominoperineal Resection
- Abscess - Intra Abdominal Treatment
- Abscess - Subphrenic Treatment
- Amputation - Above Knee
- Amputation - Below Knee
- Breast - Wide Excision and Axillary Sample
- Epididymal Cyst Removal
- Femoral Embolectomy
- Hernia Repair - Epigastric
- Hernia Repair - Femoral
- Hydrocele Operation - Adult
- Mastectomy - Male Subcutaneuos
- Pilonidal Sinus
- Spleen Removal - Splenectomy
- Varicose Ulcer Treatment
- Varicose Vein Removal
Consultant , DNB, MBBS
24 years of experience Mumbai , India
Junior Consultant , MBBS, MS, DNB
16 years of experience
Gurgaon , India
HOD , MS, MBBS
28 years of experience Mumbai , India