- Dr. Sarajit is a famous cardiothoracic surgeon in Kolkata.
- Dr. Kumar has a thriving experience of over 35+years & has performed about 2700 Coronaries and open Heart Surgery, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery.
- Dr. Sarajit Kumar has completed his MBBS from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Bangladesh & MS (Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery) from the National Institute of Cardio-Vascular Diseases, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Dr. has attended various National & International conferences, CME Programs & workshops regularly to update the recent improvement in cardiac surgery.
- Dr. Sarajit Das has a special interest in Valve Surgery, Vascular Surgery, (Aortic & Peripheral Vascular), Congenital and Thoracic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery.
MBBS, Sher-E-Bangla Medical College , Barisal, Bangladesh
MS, National Institute of Cardio Vascular Diseases, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Work Experience Of Dr. Sarajit Kumar Das
Consultant, Fortis Hospital, Kolkata
Consultant, Apollo Gleneagles Hospital, Kolkata
- Cardio thoracic Surgeon
- Minimal Invasive Surgery
- Vascular Surgery
- Congenital Surgery
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- Balloon Valvuloplasty - Aortic
- CARDIAC SURGERY - ADULTS
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD
- Complex congenital heart surgeriesg
- Device Closure- ASD VSD
- ECMO Support
- Heart Bypass Surgery (CABG)
- Heart Double Valve Replacement
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Mitral Valve Replacement
- Neonatal and Infant cardiac surgeries
- PDA Device Closure
- Ross Procedure
- Single Ventricle Defects Surgery
- TAPVC - Total Anomalous Pulmonary Venous Connection Repair Arterial Switch
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Valve Repair Replacement
- VSD Closure (Adult) Surgery
Head of Department , MBBS, MS, MCh, Fellowship, Fellowship
30 years of experience
Chief , MBBS, MS, MCh
23 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh
13 years of experience