- Nanavati Hospital, Mumbai is inaugurated in 1951 by India’s first prime minister – Jawaharlal Nehru, and this hospital has been at the forefront of healthcare for 65 years.
- Nanavati Hospital is Accredited by NABH and has multiple achievements to its credit including E-India Award in 2010, Edge Awards in 2011, and 2012, Healthcare Excellence Award, CISCO Technology Award, and Medical Excellence Award.
- This hospital is one of the most advanced centers for Digestive and Hepatobiliary diseases, Gastro-Intestinal Surgery, and Minimal Access & Bariatric Surgery in North India.
- Also, Nanavati mHospital has won the NABH Nursing Excellence Certification award due to the quality of nursing care.
Team And Specialities
- This super specialty hospital has 55 specialty departments offering plethora of services.
- Hospital has more than 350 consultants, 475 nursing staff, 100 resident doctors and 1500 employees.
- The Emergency wing at hospital has separate Triage and Observation areas.
- Centers of excellence include Heart Institute, Centre of Critical Care, Orthopedics and joint Reconstruction, Renal and Urological Sciences and Neurosciences.
- Hospital has Department of Ayurveda which offers variety of treatments and procedures.
- With 350 beds in total, the hospital has one of the biggest Critical Care Units in Western India with 75 beds dedicated to different specialties.
- Spanned in more than 10,000 square feet, Imaging Centre of the hospital has 3 Tesla 32-channel wide-bore MRI scanner, 64-slice PET CT, and High Intensity Focused Ultrasound.
- The Out-Patient Department covers more than 75,000 sq ft.
- The heart institute is equipped with Allura Xper FD 10 System, which is the first of its kind in Mumbai.
- It has 8-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and 12-bed pediatric ICU for Department of Pediatrics.
- Distance: 4 KMs
- Time: 17 Minutes
- Railway Station
- Distance: 900 meters
- Time: 5 Minutes
S.V. Road, Vile Parle (West)
Mumbai Maharashtra 400056
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
27 Inhang-ro Sinheung-dong Incheon Incheon 400 711 South Korea
Established in : 1996
Number of Beds : 906
3&4, ITPL, Main Road Sadaramangala Industrial Area, opposite mall, Whitefield Main Road, Kadugodi Bangalore Karnataka 560066 India
Established in : 2000
Number of Beds : 3000
154/9, Bannerghatta Road, Opposite IIM-B Sahyadri Layout, Panduranga Nagar Bangalore Karnataka 560076 India
Established in : 2006
Number of Beds : 300