- Dr. Mandar is one of the most eminent & well-experienced Onco-surgeon in the field of Breast & Colorectal Oncology.
- The doctor has experience of over more than 18+ years & has performed over 8100 successful breast cancer surgeries.
- Dr. Mandar Nadkarni has received surgical training from Sion Hospital & Oncology training from Tata Memorial Hospital.
- The doctor has a Visiting observership to Centre Oscar Lambret where he has disciplined himself in oncoplastic surgery and implant reconstructions.
- He has been on the World Health Organisation panel – In 2007 and coordinated the Indian panel for development of guidelines for the treatment of breast cancer in India depending upon different levels of available infrastructure at different oncology centers across the country.
- Dr. Mandar has appeared in various extraordinary news media like The Navhind Times, Times of India, and Daily News & Analysis.
- The doctor’s expertise lies in Breast Oncology, Colorectal Oncology & GI Oncology.
Work Experience Of Dr. Mandar Nadkarni
- Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Associate Professor, Tata memorial hospital
- 17 years of experience
- Surgical Oncology ,
- Breast Cancer,
- Gastrointestinal cancer
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Adrenal Cancer Treatment
- Anal Cancer Treatment
- Aplastic Anemia
- Bile Duct Cancer Treatment
- Bladder Cancer Treatment
- Brain CNS Tumor Treatment - Adults
- Brain CNS Tumors Treatment - Children
- Breast Cancer-Surgical
- Cancer in Children
- Carcinoma of Unknown Primary (CUP) Treatment
- Castleman Disease Treatment
- Cervical Cancer Treatment
- Endometrial Cancer Treatment
- Esophagus Cancer Treatment
- Ewing Family of Tumors Treatment
- Eye Cancer Treatment
- Gallbladder Cancer Treatment
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
Consultant , MBBS
18 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DNB, Fellowship
17 years of experience