- Dr. Sanjay is an experienced Gastroenterologist & Hepatologist consultant with an experience of more than 8+ years.
- Dr. Khanna has completed his MBBS & MD from the renowned Indira Gandhi Medical College. Following which he did his DNB in Gastroenterology from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
- Dr. Sanjay Khanna is an active member of the Indian Society of Gastroenterology (ISG), and Member Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy in India (SGEI), Member of Indian National Association for Study of the Liver (INASL). Member of Association of Physicians of India (API), Member of Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI), Member of American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE).
- MBBS, Indra Gandhi Medical College
- MS, Indra Gandhi Medical College
Work Experience Of Dr. Sanjay Khanna
- Consultant, BLK Super Speciality Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
- Consultant, Sanitarium Hospital
- Gastroenterologist &Hepatologist
- Anti Reflux Procedures
- Bowel Obstruction Treatment
- Crohn's Disease Treatment
- Transesophageal Echocardiography - TEE
HOD , MBBS, MS, Fellowship
11 years of experience