Dr. Subha Shankar Das is a Senior Resident at Fortis Memorial Research Institute in Gurgaon, Haryana, INDIA. Dr. Subha has 9 years of expertise in the field of Nuclear Medicine Therapy. He earned his MBBS in 2012 from Silchar Medical College, Assam University, and went on to serve as a House Officer at Mediland Hospital and Research Centre in Silchar, Assam.
And, prior to joining Fortis, he worked as a DNB Trainee at the G.S. Medical College & K.E. M Hospital in Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra. During these eight years, he developed a strong interest in treating hyperthyroid patients with low-dose radioiodine therapy.
Dr. Subha Shankar Das Specialised Training
- Radioiodine Therapy and other treatments for Thyroid Cancer.
- M.B.B.S. from Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Assam University (2006- 2012)
- Maharashtra Medical Council Registration No.: 2019/09/6289 Date of certification: 25th of September, 2019
- Primary DNB trainee in Nuclear Medicine from Seth G. S. Medical College and K. E. M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai (10/05/2016- 26/05/2019). DNB Passed.
- Experience with Gamma camera, SPECT-CT system and PET-CT system.
- Experience in managing patients with hyperthyroidism with low dose radio-iodine therapy.
Helpful – Nuclear Medicine Therapy – An Overview
MBBS on the year 2012 from the Silchar Medical College, Assam University
Work Experience Of Dr. Subha Shankar Das
2011- 2012: Internship, MBBS
February 2012- September 2012: House Officer, Mediland Hospital and Research Centre, Silchar, Assam
2011- 2013: Medical Officer, Uttar Narainpur PHC, Hailakandi, Assam
2013-2014: Medical Officer, Thaligram PHC, Cachar, Assam
January 2015- November 2015: House Resident, Department of TB and Chest Medicine, Silchar Medical College and Hospital, Silchar, Assam
March 2016- May 2016: House Resident, Department of Urology, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong, Meghalaya
2016-2019: DNB trainee for three years in the Department of Nuclear Medicine, Seth G. S. Medical College & K. E. M. Hospital, Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Nuclear Medicine Therapy
- Alpha PRRT
- Alpha PSMA Therapy
- I-131 MIBG Therapy
- Lu PSMA Therapy
- Nuclear Medicine
- Transarterial Radioembolisation