- Dr. Ishita is currently associated as Additional Director & Head, Nuclear Medicine Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon.
- Dr. Sen’s special interest in Positron Emission Tomography and Radionuclide Therapy for Oncology.
- His expertises in the application of basic concepts of Positron emission Tomography to oncologic imaging and to the integration of imaging results into management decisions, Molecular imaging of tumor cell proliferation and perfusion, to name a few.
- Dr. Ishita B. Sen is authored numerous original contributions, reviews, clinical communications and abstracts in the illustrate and oncologic peer-reviewed literature.
- Dr. Ishita Sen has organized several workshops and seminars in Nuclear Medicine at a national and international level and delivered many lectures at outstanding national and international conferences and meetings.
- Dr. is well experienced in her field with more than 20+ years of experience.
Work Experience Of Dr. Ishita B. Sen
- Additional Director, Fortis Memorial Research Institute, Gurgaon
- Nuclear Medicine, Positron Emission Tomography and Radionuclide Therapy for Oncology
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia - ALL in Adults
- Breast Biopsy
- Hairy Cell Leukemia - HCL
Medical Oncology & Hematology
7+ Years Experiance
Consultant , MBBS, MD, MS, Fellowship
17 years of experience
Consultant , MBBS, MD, DM
13 years of experience