Sanar International Hospital is established in 2018 by Dr. Naresh Kapoor. The Hospital provides comprehensive advanced surgical care in over 15 specialties. This 130-bed hospital with 35 ICU beds (including transplant ICU beds) in Gurugram’s prime location maintains a global vision and international standards. Meanwhile, he has world-class infrastructure and a team of experienced surgeons, doctors, and nursing staff who are establishing a reputation not only among domestic patients but also among patients from other countries.
Helpful – Medical Procedures & Surgeries
Sanar International Hospital’s skilled faculty serves on numerous medical clinical and advisory boards and frequently lectures nationally and internationally. It focuses on High-End Complex Surgeries using cutting-edge technology to perform the most complex surgical procedures with clinical excellence comparable to anywhere in the world. Furthermore, all facilities are constructed using the most recent revolutionary and technological advances in global standards, particularly in radiology, research, clinical and surgical practices. The latest generation of MRI, CT, Digital X-Ray, Ultrasound, pharmacy, ambulance, and 24 hour Transfusion Medicine, Laboratory, and Emergency services are available at the hospital.
Sanar International Hospital’s Expertise
- General Medicine
- Cardiac Sciences
- General Surgery & Surgical
- Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Critical Care Medicine
- Hepato Biliary Surgery
- Liver Transplantation
Team And Specialities
- Sanar International Hospital offers a wide range of medical procedures supported by cutting-edge technology and a team of highly qualified and experienced clinical experts.
- The hospital is proud to have a panel of highly trained Cardiology doctors who provide the best care for your loved ones.
- Several successful Reconstruction Surgeries were performed by the hospital's team of specialists.
- The hospital's staff includes neurologists, neurosurgeons, neuro-anaesthetists, and specialized neurocritical care experts, as well as neuropsychologists and neuropsychiatrists.
- Brain tumors, Spinal problems, Stroke, Epilepsy, movement disorders, and headaches are all treated in specialized centres.
- This 130-bed hospital with 35 ICU beds (including transplant ICU beds) in the heart of Gurugram maintains a global vision and international standards.
- The hospital has a dialysis unit with 7 beds, 14 dedicated BMT rooms, an endoscopy suite, and a blood bank open 24 hours a day.
- It also has advanced life support ambulances, cardiac care units (CCU), interventional cardiology, a flat panel fixed cath lab, catheterization laboratories, and non-invasive investigations.
- It houses the most advanced Radiology, Biochemistry, Haematology, Microbiology, Histopathology, Cytology, and Clinical Pathology laboratories, which perform a wide range of investigative tests.
- The hospital has specialized labour and delivery rooms.
- The hospital provides well-equipped operating rooms for sterile procedures 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
New Delhi International Airport
- Distance: 14 km
- Duration: 31 minutes
Old Railway Rd, Gurugram, Haryana
- Distance: 15 km
- Duration: 41 minutes
Lodgings, Budget hotels, and guest houses are readily available within close reach.
Golf Course Rd, Parsvnath Exotica, DLF Phase 5, Sector 53, Gurugram, Haryana
COMFORT DURING STAY
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Welcome Package
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Dedicated smoking areas
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical Travel Insurace
- Foreign Currecy Exchange
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance