- Columbia Asia Hospital, Gurgaon was established in 2008 and is NABH recognized.
- This hospital is an International healthcare group that operates a chain of modern hospitals across India, Vietnam, Indonesia & Malaysia.
- Columbia’s hospital special clinics include Knee Clinic, Asthma Clinic, Cosmetic Clinic, ENT Clinic, Outpatient Clinics, Bariatric Surgery Clinic, and Spine Clinic.
- This hospital is one of the most preferred health care service providers of Gurgaon.
- The hospital offers clinical services such as Obstetrics & Gynecology, Internal Medicine, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Opthalmology, Ear, Nose & Throat, Urology, Gastroenterology, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Reconstructive & Aesthetic Surgery, Smoking Session Clinic, Sleep Lab, and much more.
Read More – Bone Marrow Transplant Cost in India
Team And Specialities
- Highly skilled medical professionals.
- Hospital launched its own pregnancy support programme called ‘Columbia Venus’ offering a wide range of services for expecting mothers.
- Cardiology department is backed with diagnostic services such as cardiac CT, radiology and laboratory services.
- The multispecialty hospital houses 90 beds.
- The cardiology department is equipped with modern Cath labs.
- The hospital also has modular seamless operation theatres with laminar air flow and laminar shields.
- It has partnered with Microsoft to evolve a next-generation cloud-ready hospital management system to meet its emerging enterprise needs.
- Some other notable facilities are the emergency room, ICU, labor & delivery suites, pharmacy, and ambulance service.
- Wifi is accessible throughout the hospital premises.
- Free cost estimation facility before the commencement of treatment.
- Availability of accommodation for International patients at nominal prices.
- International cuisine is available inside the premises itself.
- Life support system equipped with ambulance services.
- Distance: 13 kms
- Duration: 25 minutes
- Metro station:
- Distance: 6.7 kms
- Duration: 20 minutes
- Available on call.
- 5 star hotel, The Hyatt Place Hotel, is just 3.1 kms away from the hospital.
- Budget Hotels and Guest Houses starting at USD20 per day are available at close proximity to the hospital.
- Retail shops, pharmacies, international cuisine restaurants and food joints are also available nearby.
Ansal Plaza, Block F, Gol Chakkar, Near, Palam Vihar
Gurgaon Haryana 122017
COMFORT DURING STAY
TV in room, Private rooms, Free Wifi, Phone in Room, Mobility accessible rooms, Family accommodation, Laundry, Welcome Package, Safe in the room, Nursery / Nanny services, Dry cleaning, Personal assistance / Concierge, Religious facilities, Fitness centre, Spa and wellness, Beauty salon, Café, Business centre services, Shop, Dedicated smoking areas, Special offer for group stays, Parking available
Health insurance coordination, Medical travel insurance, Foreign currency exchange, ATM, Credit Card, Debit Card, Netbanking
Diet on Request, Restaurant, International Cuisine
Medical records transfer, Online doctor consultation, Rehabilitation, Pharmacy, Document legalisation, Post operative followup
Interpreter, Translation services
Airport pickup, Local tourism options, Local transportation booking, Visa / Travel office, Car Hire, Private driver / Limousine services, Shopping trip organization, Air ambulance
156, Tardeo Road, Near Famous Cine Labs, Behind Everest Building Mumbai Maharashtra 400034 India
Established in :
Number of Beds : 30
362 Rama II Road, Bangkok 10150 Thailand
Established in : 2003
Number of Beds :
A Block, Shaheed Udham Singh Marg, Poorbi Shalimar Bag, Shalimar Bagh New Delhi Delhi 110088 India
Established in : 2010
Number of Beds : 300
Multi Super Speciality