What is Penile Lengthening Surgery?
Penile lengthening surgery, also known as penile augmentation surgery, is a medical procedure devised to increase the length of the penis of an individual. The procedure is typically performed for cosmetic and psychological reasons rather than for medical necessity. To lengthen the penis, surgery may involve the implantation of silicone implants, the transfer of fat cells, or the use of skin grafts. Other strategies could involve having cosmetic surgery to make the penis appear longer.
Procedure For Penile Lengthening Surgery in Hyderabad
The surgery will involve a few steps, and it's important to note that this procedure is not without risks and you should consider it carefully. Following below is a simplified outline of the procedure:
- The process starts with a consultation with a urologist or a qualified surgeon who specializes in penile surgery, and during consultation, the patient's medical history and expectations are discussed, and then the surgeon evaluates whether the procedure is appropriate or not.
- The surgery is performed under either general anesthesia or local anesthesia with sedation.
- The surgeon will make an incision either at the base of the penis or just above the pubic bone and maybe at the penopubic junction, depending on the specific technique used. This incision allows entry to the ligaments and other structures that will be modified during the surgery by the surgeon.
- The surgeon will identify and releases the suspensory ligament, that attaches the penis to the pubic bone, and by doing so more of the penis that is usually hidden within the body becomes externally visible, resulting in increased length. This portion is generally flaccid, and the increase in erect length may be limited.
- In some of the cases the patients may choose to have a penile implant or prosthesis inserted during the same surgery to increase both length and girth. This can be a more complex procedure.
- After the desired modifications are made by the surgeon, the incision is closed with sutures or closures.
- After the surgery, the patient will generally be advised to rest and recover for a few weeks. It's important to follow post-operative care instructions carefully to minimize the risk of complications.
Penile Lengthening Surgery Cost In Hyderabad
Affordable Penile Lengthening Surgery Cost in Hyderabad starts from USD 3,000. The patient must spend a week in the hospital and around half a month outside of the hospital for recheck-up. The diagnosis and the facilities the patient chooses will determine the overall cost of the treatment.
Factors That Can Affect Endovascular Penile Lengthening Surgery Cost in Hyderabad
- Need for post-operative care.
- The package can depend on the type of treatment.
- Medic competence and experience in the subject.
- Penile Lengthening Surgery Cost in Hyderabad can vary depending on the duration of hospitalization and your stay at the hospital.
- The patient’s condition: The patient’s condition and whether additional modalities are required for complete treatment.
- Penile Lengthening Surgery cost in Hyderabad can depend on the type of hospital and rooms you stay in.
Medsurge India has assisted thousands of patients i.e. both international as well as domestic seeking superior medical treatment at cost-effective rates, facilitating their access to high-quality care. You can schedule a tele/video consultation with us - Contact Us Now