- Dr. Anil Drnamraju is currently associated as Consultant, Cardiothoracic and Vascular Surgeon with Institute of Cardiology at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Anil’s clinical expertise is Beating Heart Surgeries, Conventional CABG, Valvular and Congenital Heart Surgeries, Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries, Aortic Surgeries and EVAR (Endovascular aneurysm repair of aorta).
- Dr. Drnamraju is a trained medical practitioner and he has delivered case presentations and also participated in clinicopathological meets, and conducted monthly seminars and journal clubs.
- Also, dr. Anil Drnamraju is an active member of various esteemed organizations such as the European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery, Life Member of Indian Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons, Member of Association of Surgeons of India and Member of Vascular Society of India.
- MBBS, 1996, Andhra Medical College, Vishakhapatnam
- MS, 1999, PGIMER, Chandigarh
- MCh, 2004, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Work Experience Of Dr. Anil Drnamraju
- Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Consultant, Apollo Hospitals Hyderabad , 2007
- Beating Heart Surgeries, Conventional CABG, Valvular and Congenital Heart Surgeries, Video-assisted Thoracoscopic Surgeries, Aortic Surgeries and EVAR (Endovascular aneurysm repair of aorta).
- Aortic Dissection Repair Surgery
- Aortofemoral Bypass Surgery
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Atrial Fibrillation Surgery
- CARDIAC SURGERY - ADULTS
- Cardiac Tumour Treatment
- Minimal access surgeries for valves
- Off Pump beating CABG LV restoration
- PTE - Pulmonary Thromboendarterectomy
- Ross Procedure
- Thoracic Aortic Aneurysm Treatment
- Valve Repair Replacement
Consultant , MD, MBBS,
30 years of experience Chennai , India
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, MCh
11 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MS, MCh,
31 years of experience Chennai , India