- Dr. Anshumala is one of the most well-known and well-experienced Gynaecologists in Mumbai.
- Dr. Shukla Kulkarni has experience of over 11+ years & has achieved more than 2,200 complex surgeries laparoscopically.
- Dr. Anshumala has done her MBBS, MD (Obs& Gynae), DGO from some of the most esteemed Institutes.
- Dr. Shukla has also done her acquaintance in Minimally invasive surgery from Singapore and Australia.
- She has worked with some of the distinguished hospitals like Saifee Hospital, Mumbai and St. George Hospital, Sydney.
- Dr. Anshumala Shukla Kulkarni has also successfully evacuated the largest uterus in Laparoscopic hysterectomy which weighed 4.1 Kg and 3.6 Kg Fibroids in Myomectomy.
- Dr. Shukla has also successfully handled and conducted the largest series of Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy, adding to her credits.
- She has been appeared in various noteworthy news media Daily News & Analysis, Live Mint.
- Dr. Kulkarni has her special interest in Minimal Access and Robotic Gynecologic Surgery, Pelvic Floor Surgery and Urinary Incontinence.
- Fellowship, Minimally invasive surgery- Australia
- Fellowship, Minimally invasive surgery-Singapore
Work Experience Of Dr. Anshumala Shukla Kulkarni
- Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Consultant, Safee Hospital
- Consultant, St George Hospital ,Sydney
Outstanding Young Achiever Award for Minimal-access gynaecology at Western zone and National level - JCI (Junior Chamber International) 2013
Voted Mumbai's Top Doctor, 2013 by International Innovation Survey
Voted Top Doctor, 2016 in Gynaecology and Robotic surgery by peer reviewed International Innovation survey published in 'India Today'
Invited as Faculty for AAGL and IAGE Annual Conference for conducting live Robotic workshop
- Gynaecology Laparoscopic & Robotic Surgery,
- Excisional Endometriosis Surgery,
- Sacrocolpopexy for Vaginal vault prolapsed,
- Robot-assisted surgery for Complex Gynaecological procedures.,
- Endometriosis and Urinary Incontinence - Burch Colposuspension (TVT tape for urinary incontinence),
- Pelvic Floor Surgery
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Cervical polyp removal
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Excision Removal of Endometriosis
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy
- IUD Insertion - Intrauterine Device Insertion
- LEEP - Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Ovarian Cysts Removal
- repair Posterior repair
- REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY
Consultant , MBBS, MD, Fellowship
16 years of experience
23 years of experience
Senior Consultant , MBBS, DNB, Fellowship
18 years of experience
New Delhi, India