- Dr. Dinshaw is one of the most esteemed and well known Orthopaedic Surgeon in Mumbai.
- The doctor has a thriving experience of more than 17+ years & has performed more than 1700 surgeries & over 3100 Arthroscopic procedures.
- Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala has completed his MBBS, MS (Ortho), DNB (Ortho). Succeeding which he did an orthopedic training at King Edward VII Memorial Hospital, Mumbai.
- The doctor has also obtained his specialty fellowships in arthroscopy and sports orthopedics at some of the premium Centres in the US and UK.
- He has performed a number of development surgeries like the first Reverse Shoulder Replacement in India and first Navigation guided arthroscopic ACL repair in India.
- Dr. Dinshaw is the only Indian Arthroscopic Surgeon in a group of 10 top international surgeons to be invited to perform a live surgical demonstration of Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery at the ISAKOS Congress in Toronto, Canada.
- The doctor is a pioneer in Cartilage Repair Surgery in India.
- Dr. Pardiwala has also introduced Osteochondral Autograft Transfer in 1999, and Osteochondral Allograft Transplants In 2001, performed India’s first fibrin-based Autologous Chondrocyte Implantation in 2008 in Kokilaben Hospital.
- He is the Sports Physician for many Sports Teams and Associations and has treated sportsmen ranging from Olympians to professional athletes to young budding stars.
- The doctor has been in media coverage like The Hindu, Deccan Chronicle, Times of India, etc. for treating some of the well-known sportsmen.
- Dr. Dinshaw is a specialist in Arthroscopy of the knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, and elbow.
- The doctor is also at the cutting-edge of his subspecialty. Complex Arthroscopic ACL & PCL Repairs of the Knee, Bankart & Rotator Cuff Repairs of the Shoulder.
- Fellowship, Arthroscopy & Sports Orthopedics ,Hospital for Special Surgery,New York , USA)
- Fellowship, Arthroscopy & Sports Orthopedics,Royal Children's Hospital, Australia
- Fellowship, Shoulder & Elbow Arthroscopy & Arthroplasty,Nuffield Orthopaedic Centre, Oxford, UK
- Fellowship, Hip Arthroscopy,Addenbrookes Hospital/Cambridge Lea Hospital , Cambridge , UK
Work Experience Of Dr. Dinshaw Pardiwala
- Director, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
- Dr Pardiwala is the first Indian to be selected on the editorial board of the prestigious international journal ''Arthroscopy''.
- He is the recipient of numerous prestigious international and national academic awards including the ISAKOS John Joyce Award for outstanding contributions to arthroscopic surgery
- Advanced arthroscopy of knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow and wrist
- Shoulder surgery including shoulder replacements
- Cartilage reconstructive surgery
- Acetabular Fixation
- ACL Reconstruction
- Ankle Arthroscopy
- Arthroscopic Menisectomy
- Arthroscopic surgery
- BHR with stem
- Bilateral Hip Replacement Surgery
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing BHR
- Both Hip Replacement together
- Cemented Total Hip Replacement
- Cementless Total Hip Replacement (THR) Surgery
- Closed Reduction for Fractur
- Elbow Arthroscopy
- Elbow Replacement Surgery
- Extensor mechanism realignment
- Hip Replacement with Computer Navigation
- Hip Resurfacing with computer navigation
- Lateral Epicondyle Release (Tennis Elbow)
Consultant , MBBS, MS, DNB, Fellowship, FRCS
23 years of experience Mumbai , India