Brief About Dr. Farid Gojayev
Dr. Farid Gojayev has over 12 years of experience as a Cardiologist. In addition, he graduated from Azerbaijan Medical University with a bachelor’s degree and Marmara University with a master’s degree. Later, he also completed a Cardiovascular Surgery Specialization at Istanbul’s prestigious European Safak Hospital.
In the meanwhile, Do read our Blog – What can you do to treat Coronary Artery Disease without Surgery ??
Furthermore, he has national and international publications to his name and he is frequently called to speak on heart problems at scientific meetings, CDEs and also in international conferences.
Helpful – Cardiac Myths & Facts
His Clinical Interests
- Abnormal heart rhythms
- Aorta disease
- Marfan syndrome
- Congenital heart disease
- Coronary artery disease (narrowing of the arteries)
- Deep vein thrombosis
- Pulmonary embolism
- Heart attack
- Failure of Heart
- Heart muscle disease (cardiomyopathy)
Member of Associations
- The Turkish Cardiovascular Surgery Association
- Turkish Pediatric Cardiology
- Member of Cardio Surgery Association
- National Vascular and Endovascular Surgery Association
- AHA (American Heart Association)
- ESC (European Cardiology Association)
- Azerbaijan Urek Vascular Surgery Society
- Istanbul Chamber of Medicine
You may also be interested in Heart Bypass Surgery FAQ | Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting | CABG
- Post Graduation, Marmara University.
- Graduation, Azerbaijan Medical University.
Work Experience Of Dr. Farid Gojayev
Consultant, Medical Park
- AICD Implantation Treatment
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Aortic Valve Replacement
- ASD (Atrial Septal Defect) Closure
- Closure of defects like ASD VSD
- Congenital Heart Disorder CHD
- Coronary Angioplasty
- CRT- D Implant (Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy)
Consultant , MCh, MD, MBBS
9 years of experience Chennai , India