What can you do to treat Coronary Artery Disease without Surgery?
Coronary artery disease, also named heart blockage, is the number one cause of mortality among men and women in the world. The problem of heart blockage has marked an indelible name in the list of the very prevalent types of heart disease. Thickening and narrowing of the coronary arteries are some of the conditions and agonies of coronary artery disease. These are the vessels responsible for bringing blood to the heart. When the job roles of these vessels obstruct, perhaps problems in the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the heart can be seen. Resultant, this impute coronary artery bypass.
With a lack of blood, coronary artery disease becomes the determinant of the following health-related complications:
- Angina (chest pain)
- Heart failure (heart stopped pumping properly)
- Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeats).
On top of this, coronary artery disease, or you can say damaged arteries can be blocked or clot. It can lead you to the agonies of a heart attack. It is for your wellbeing to take precautions for heart blockage treatment without surgery.
Note – Coronary artery disease takes a long time to develop, usually over decades, so you have enough time to ward off the risk of heart attack or heart failure. Through a stable and healthy lifestyle and diet, you can reduce the risk of coronary artery bypass.
Through this blog post, we aim to educate readers on the topic, “ things you do for heart blockage treatment without surgery.”
Also Recommended: Heart Bypass Surgery CABG Cost in India.
You may be familiar with this adage, prevention is better than cure. If yes, then you might know already what you can do to treat coronary artery disease without surgery. If not, then do not worry because below are smart tips for heart blockage treatment. Fortunately, these smart steps have the potential to control the risk factors correlated with heart diseases.
Smart steps to keep the heart disease-free are –
- Quit smoking!! Yes, because smoking is listed as the prominent risk factor for coronary artery disease. Also, smoking causes problems for your kidneys, lungs, and liver. These are the significant organs for you to sustain a complication-free life. In case you or your household member is a smoker, adopt some rehab programs to quit smoking or engage with those who are willing to do so.
- Seclude foods from your diet chart that can raise problems for your heart. For instance, high blood pressure patients should not eat fast foods because they are rich in salt, spice, and oil.
- Follow a diet chart that contains foods low in saturated and trans fats. Also, it should be higher in monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats and fiber. You can get all the good things for your heart from olive oil, so use it. On top of this, to avoid heart blockage treatment, use foods less in sugar as diabetes is related to your heart.
- Adopt an exercise routine, and try to stick to it all through life. Set a goal to be active for 30 minutes a day. Hire a personal trainer to get trained. An exercise routine helps your heart to be active and also contributes to your heart blockage treatment without surgery.
- Obesity or obesity due to the thyroid is one of the risk factors of coronary artery disease, so keep your weight under control according to your body mass index (BMI) chart. Take your physician’s help to understand the things you require to burn your extra calories.
- Wean yourself off stress and overthinking because it creates insurmountable barriers unhealthy for your heart. Indeed, some stressful conditions are not easy to avoid in life. Unfortunately, it leads us to gruesome habits, such as drinking, smoking, drugs, overeating, laziness, etc. Your heart will feel more healthy if you do the things you enjoy to release stress. You can adopt meditation programs to prevent stress. Also, meditation is a helpful method to include in your heart blockage treatment without surgery.
Also, check out the 10 best Heart Hospital in India.
Diagnosis and Treatment
As you have read it before that coronary artery disease takes a hell of a time to occur and chest pain, shortness of breath, high blood pressure, etc. are some of its symptoms. Also, the symptoms of coronary artery disease vary depending on the illness exacerbation. Sometimes, people witness the condition of the coronary artery bypass without experiencing any signs. To amaze, a considerable amount of the world’s population does not take shortness of breath or chest pain seriously. But chest pain can be a sign of heart attack, so keep in touch with your doctor if you experience any such pain. Your healthcare provider will gauge your blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood glucose levels to understand how well your heart is working. Along with that, the doctor will look at your health history and family history to estimate your risk of heart attack or stroke.
To know the health of your heart, get yourself tested, or start with heart blockage treatment without surgery. The following are the tests you require to count the complications correlated with your heart.
- Coronary calcium testing – A CT scan for the images of your heart between beats, showing calcium and plaque buildup. Through a CT scan, you can see the damages, including the hardening of the arteries.
- High Sensitivity C-reactive protein blood test is to gauge the levels of inflammation.
- Electrocardiogram (EKG or ECG) to see the electrical activity of your heartbeat while you’re at rest.
- Exercise stress test or a treadmill test to count your heartbeats and the health of your heart when it pumps harder.
- An echocardiogram is an ultrasound image of the heart.
- Chest X-ray to see the image of your heart, lungs, and other vital chest organs.
- Cardiac catheterization in which the doctor inserts a thin tube into your artery to measure the blockages in the heart arteries.
All these tests depend upon the exacerbation of your coronary artery disease or your heart-health.
Treatments work better if you are able to diagnose the problem early. So, communicate with your doctor if you have the risk factors related to heart blockage. There are four steps for promoting, heart blockage treatment without surgery – diet, exercise, de-stressing, and not smoking. Follow them wisely!
Coronary artery disease can become fatal, but Medsurge India has the support and care for your health. Here, you get better remedies and experience the best of health without cost an arm and leg. We, in healthcare services, render the best treatment and surgeries for you to live a healthy life then after. For your coronary artery disease and its agonies, allow Medsurge India to be your partner in needs. Yes, we render treatments with minimum serious complications.