- Dr. M. R. C. Naidu is currently associated as a consultant with the Institute of Neurosciences & Rehabilitation at the Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- He has experience of more than 32+ years in his field of interest.
- Dr. Naidu has performed more than 9,900 major Brain and Spinal Cord Surgeries with a success rate greater than 90% in a career spanning 20 years with an average of around 500 major cases a year.
- Also, dr. Naidu has performed a surgical excision of two Arterio-Venous malformations simultaneously in one patient for the first time at NIMS in March 1990.
- The doctor has also successfully performed Neurosurgery of the late King of Saudi Arabia, King Fahd Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud’s sister-in-law at Al Hammadi Hospital Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that was publicly appreciated by King Fahd in the royal court of Saudi Arabia.
- Dr. M. R. C. Naidu has operated successfully a very rare case of Five Brain Aneurysms in a single patient in a single sitting at Riyadh, Al Hammadi Hospital. Only one surgery was done in Japan prior to this as reported in World literature.
- He has also organized the first National Symposium on Cerebral Palsy in India at NIMS in collaboration with UNICEF in 1990.
- The doctor had started and helped establish Neuro-Radiology conferences every month to high academic standards.
- Dr. M. R. C. Naidu has also upgraded and improved Neurosurgical departments and Neurosurgical training programs at Gandhi Hospital and Osmania Hospital by streamlining management, teaching schedules for the post-graduates and acquired the latest neurosurgical equipment to bring it on par with the best medical institutes in India.
- The doctor has also well-established and improved Neurosurgical competency at Gandhi Hospital and Osmania Hospital for the more difficult neurosurgical cases like Aneurysms and Arterio-Venous Malformations which were earlier only being done in a select few centers in the country.
- MBBS, Sri Venkateshwara University, Tirupathi
- MCh, NIMHANS, Bangalore
Work Experience Of Dr. M. R. C. Naidu
- Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Consultant, Medwin Hospitals, Nampally
- Consultant, Axon Hospitals, S R Nagar
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral or Brain Aneurysm Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Metastatic Tumors Treatment
- Microvascular Decompression MVD
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Percutaneous Balloon Compression (PBC)
- Percutaneous Steriotactic Treatment - PSR
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Radiofrequency Rhizotomy - Neurotomy
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Skull Base Surgery
- Sleep Disorders
- Stereotactic Radio Surgery
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting
Senior Consultant , MBBS, MS, FRCS
20 years of experience