- Dr. Abraham is one of the most competent and experienced coveted Neurologists in India.
- Dr. Mathew has experience of over 33+ years, he is an expert in the management of neurological diseases and disorders.
- Dr. has done his MBBS & MD (General Medicine) from Pune University. Following which he did DM (Neurology) from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
- Dr. Abraham has also done education in Electrophysiology from Jaslok Hospital & Neuroradiology from Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram.
- Dr. Mathew Abraham is an active member of various eminent organizations like The Parkinson’s Society of India, The Alzheimer’s Society of India Cochin.
- A doctor’s area of special interest includes headache, dementia and Parkinson’s disease.
MBBS, Medical College, Pune
MD, Medical College, Pune
DM, Grant Medical College, Mumbai
Work Experience Of Dr. Mathew Abraham
Senior Consultant, Aster Medcity Kochi
HOD, Medical Trust Hospital, Kochi
HOD, Indira Gandhi Cooperative Hospital, Kochi
Consultant, Lakshmi Hospital, Kochi
Consultant, Lakeshore Hospital, Kochi
- Autism - Stem Cell Treatment
- Brain Tumor Surgery
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Cerebral Angioplasty
- Cerebral Palsy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Chronic Cerebro Spinal Venous Insufficiency Treatment
- Corpus Callosotomy
- Craniotomy Surgery
- Deep Brain Stimulation
- Endovascular Coiling
- Gliomas Treatment
- Liberation Treatment
- Multiple Sclerosis Treatment
- Multiple Subpial Transections MST
- Muscular Dystrophy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Narcolepsy Treatment
- Neural Stem Cell Therapy
- Neuropathy - Stem Cell Treatment
- Parkinson's Disease
- Pineal Region Tumors Treatment
- Restless Leg Syndrome Treatment
- Sensory Ataxia Treatment
- Sleep Disorders
- Surgical Clipping
- Temporal Lobectomy
- Vagus Nerve Stimulation
- VP Shunting Read More
13 Years of Experience
Consultant , Fellowship, MCh, MS, MBBS
15 years of experience
Mumbai , India