- Dr. Meeraji Rao is currently associated as a Senior Interventional Cardiologist with the Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences – The Heart Center at Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad.
- Dr. Rao has completed more than 7300 procedures till now.
- Dr. Meeraji is specialized in Trans-radial Angiography & Angioplasty with a special interest in Chronic Total Occlusions and device closures.
- Dr. Meeraji Rao is a member of the Cardiology (2001), RCH, University of Melbourne, Australia, Interventional Cardiology (2014), AUSL9, University of Siena, Tuscany, Italy and Fellow of American College of Cardiology (FACC).
- He is also an active member of the Society for Cardiac Angiography & Interventions (FSCAI).
- Also, dr. Rao has advertised 25 extracts & one original article in National Medical Journals.
- Dr. Meeraji Rao is also an active member of various esteemed organizations such as the Cardiological Society of India, Paediatric Cardiac Society of India and Fellow, Indian College of Cardiology.
- MBBS, Kurnool Medical College, SV University
- MD, PGIMER,Chandigarh
- DM, PGIMER, Chandigarh
Work Experience Of Dr. Meeraji Rao
- Senior Consultant, Continental Hospitals, Hyderabad
- Trans-radial Angiography & Angioplasty, Chronic Total Occlusions and Device Closures
- Aortic Stent Grafting
- Biventricular Pacing
- Cerebral Angiogram
- Coronary Angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty
- IVC Filter Insertion
- Peripheral Angiogram
- Peripheral Angioplasty
- PPI-Permanent Pacemaker Implant - Single Chamber
- PTCA-Percutaneous Transluminal
- PTMC - Percutaneous Transvenous Mitral Commissurotomy
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Renal Angiogram
- Trigger Point Injection (TPI)
Interventional Cardiologist Senior Consultant DNB, DNB, MBBS
19 years of experience
30 years of experience
Director , MBBS, MD, DM, MRCP
32 years of experience
Gurgaon , India