- Dr. Prabu P is a hematologist with more than 15+ years of experience in his field.
- Dr. Prabu P has completed his MBBS from JIPMER, MD from JIPMER, and Fellowship in hematology from Royal College of Pathology, London.
- Dr. P is an active member of the Tamil Nadu Medical Council and Royal College of Physicians of the UK.
- Some of the services provided by dr. Prabhu P is Thalassaemia, Haemophilia, etc.
- Fellowship, Royal College of Physician
- MD, JIPMER, Pondicherry
- MBBS, JIPMER, Pondicherry
Work Experience Of Dr. Prabu P
- Consultant, Apollo Hospitals, Greams Road, Chennai
- Consultant, Royal Derby Hospital, Derby, United Kingdom, 2010
- Senior Registrar, Bradford Royal Infirmary, 2006
- Junior Consultant, Pinderfields General Hospital Wakefield, 2001
- Senior Resident, Haematology James Paget Hospital, Gt Yarmouth, 1999
- Autologous Bone Marrow Transplant
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS) Treatment - Preleukemia
Consultant MBBS, MD, MRCP, FRCP
22 years of experience
Chairman , MBBS, MS, FRCS, FRCS
31 years of experience