- Dr. Puja is one of the most eminent & crave gynecologists for Reproductive Medicine & Infertility.
- Dr. Dewan has a developing experience of more than 20+ years & has worked with some of the finest hospitals in India & the UK.
- She has completed her MBBS from the esteemed Lady Hardinge Medical College, Delhi, India. Succeeding which she did a Post Graduate Diploma in Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning (DGO) from Maulana Azad Medical College and Lok Nayak Hospital, University of Delhi, India.
- Dr. Puja Dewan has done a Diploma in Reproductive Medicine (IUI, IVF, and ICSI) & Advanced Endoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy) from Germany.
- Also, dr. Puja has successfully achieved more than 300 cases of ICSI & more than 250 cases of Endoscopy (Fertility preserving).
- She has been conducive in establishing the ‘My Baby’ Max Centre for IVF and Reproductive Medicine, a one-stop fertility center, from concept to successful commissioning satellite OPDs for fertility services.
- Dr. Puja is the first one to start ICSI baby conception, the first successful laser-assisted hatching, the first successful optical spindle imaging all babies having successfully born; and the introduction of 3D ultrasound facilitated fertility monitoring with successful IUI and ICSI conceptions at the Max Fertility Centre.
- Dr. Dewan is an active member of various esteemed organizations like Member Royal Society for Promotion of Health (FRSH), London, Member of the Indian College of Maternal & Child Health (FICMCH), Member International Academy of Medical Sciences(FIMSA), Member Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (MRCOG), London, Safe Motherhood Committee of AOGD (Association of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, Delhi.
- She has her expertise in Infertility, Reproductive Endocrinology & Adolescent Gynaecology, Gynae Laparoscopy, Gynae Ultrasonology [3D], High-Risk Obstetrics, Premarital-Preconception Counselling, and Preventive Oncology.
Read More – IVF Treatment Cost in India
MBBS, Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi
Diploma, Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning , Maulana Azad Medical College
Diploma, Obstetrics and Gynaecology including Family Planning,Lok Nayak Hospital, University of Delhi
MRCOG, Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists, London, United Kingdom
Diploma, Reproductive Medicine ,Germany
Diploma, Ultrasonography , USA
Work Experience Of Dr. Puja Dewan
Consultant, Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Consultant, NOVA IVI Fertility, Mumbai
Senior Consultant, Max Super Speciality Hospital, Saket, New Delhi
Junior Consultant, Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Visiting Consultant, The London Women's Clinic, UK
Clinical Assistant, University Hospital of Wales, Cadriff UK
Clinical Fellow [Minimal Invasive and Pelvic Surgery, Sunrise Hospital, Kerala, India
Senior Resident, ESIC Model Hospital, Noida
Senior Resident, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi
Senior Resident, Artemis Hospital, Gurgaon
Best Innovation Paper, oral paper presentation "An Indian survey of awareness and use of complimentary alternative medical (CAM) therapy in infertile couples attending a private tertiary ART unit."
Best Paper Award on Menopause (Junior Category) – FOGSI-Golden Jubilee Svizera Award for paper presentation "Effect of soy-derived isoflavones on the uterus in peri- and postmenopausal women with natural menopause"Dr. C.S. Dawn
Best Paper Award for oral paper presentation "Effect of soy-derived isoflavones on the breast in peri- and postmenopausal women with natural menopause"
Best Paper Award for oral paper presentation "Assessment of Uterine Receptivity by Transvaginal Doppler Ultrasound in an IVF programme and it's correlation with pregnancy rate - A preliminary study"
Best Research Paper Award "The predictive value of transvaginal colour Doppler ultrasound in assessment of perifollicular vascularity in an IVF/ICSI programme: a preliminary study"
- Reproductive Medicine & Infertility,
- Advanced Assisted Reproduction Technology,
- Super ovulation – Follicle monitoring, IUI / IVF / ICSI, Blastocyst culture ,
- Laser assisted hatching,
- Preimplantation genetic screening and diagnosis [PGS-PGD],
- Andrology services,
- Advanced Semen Analysis,
- Testicular sperm extraction,
- Donor programmes [Sperm /Egg],
- Fertility preservation bank [Sperm / Egg],
- Comprehensive guidance,
- Premarital-Preconception counselling,
- Pregnancy planning,
- Family planning / Contraception,
- Maternal Child Health Services ,
- Mature Women [Midlife] healthcare
- Adhesion Surgery
- Anterior Posterior Repair Colporrhaphy
- Bladder Slings (TOT and TVT slings)
- Cervical polyp removal
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Endometrial Ablation
- Excision Removal of Endometriosis
- Fibroid Removal Myomectomy
- IUD Insertion - Intrauterine Device Insertion
- LEEP - Loop Electrosurgical Excision Procedure
- Ovarian Cysts Removal
- repair Posterior repair
- REPRODUCTIVE ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY